Ozpark17

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Guys I am building my Porsche Taycan very exciting and I am torn on this glacier blue Porsche logo …. Does anyone know if it lights up ? Does anyone have it ?!?! Thank you so much guys !!
Sponsored

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Unfortunately, It does not light up. I actually just switched my original clear rear lights to the glacier blue (totally needless money spend). But I'm so happy I did it. I was disappointed when they were part of the original Mission E and then not included with production vehicles. Also disappointed it didn't have the amazing light up scheme originally shown. But I have the glacier blue headlights and felt it was necessary to have the matching rear tail lights. I'll take a few pics and post them, but won't be until tomorrow.

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
OP
OP

Ozpark17

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Unfortunately, It does not light up. I actually just switched my original clear rear lights to the glacier blue (totally needless money spend). But I'm so happy I did it. I was disappointed when they were part of the original Mission E and then not included with production vehicles. Also disappointed it didn't have the amazing light up scheme originally shown. But I have the glacier blue headlights and felt it was necessary to have the matching rear tail lights. I'll take a few pics and post them, but won't be until tomorrow.
wow so they don’t light up?!?!?! I am getting a white car and I am pushing my limit on price and the one option I am overthinking is this Porsche logo in glacier blue … I am losing sleep over this lol …and thank you so much for the pics you will post it will really help me make my decision

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
wow so they don’t light up?!?!?! I am getting a white car and I am pushing my limit on price and the one option I am overthinking is this Porsche logo in glacier blue … I am losing sleep over this lol …and thank you so much for the pics you will post it will really help me make my decision
I don't have it, principally because it does not light up, as many on this board have noted in the past. I definitely would have gotten it if it did.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Maybe an aftermarket solution will be offered in the future. Illuminated letters would be cool.

lenk

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It is not only the middle piece but the "light bar" comes with the two turn signals because of the black chrome paint. I just changed mine out over the weekend.

FYI: to change out the stock unit it MUST be done at the dealer. In order to access certain parts you need the dealer software to raise the spoiler enough to gain access. I was able to remove the spoiler unit but it is impossible to put everything back together without raising the spoiler.

Dan1210

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo.
Country flag
Looks awesome in those pics, thinking about adding it to my build...

Porsche Taycan Glacier blue Porsche logo lights up? 82C0BFDE-E019-4CAE-82E0-EBBEE4A36180
Sponsored