Glacier Ice Blue Front LED Headlights - When Will They Be Selectable Again in UK?

badboy1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan
Country flag
Hi All,

I have noted in other configurators such as Germany and USE the Glacier Ice Blue Front LED Headlights are still a selectable option (at least for the GTS Taycan) whilst in the UK it's not an option.

Any update of when this will become selectable in the UK and other countries that may be effected?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW 435i, X5, Range Rover Sport TDV8
Country flag
I was told last week by dealer that things should be back to normal within the next 2 months.

Who knows?

OP
OP
badboy1980

badboy1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan
Country flag
I was told last week by dealer that things should be back to normal within the next 2 months.

Who knows?
Really, as long as that?! I don’t understand though why the option for LED Glacier Blue Headlights is available on other regions but not the UK? If there is a supply issue, surely it has to extend elsewhere?

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Just because they are in the configurator doesn’t mean you can order them. I tried 2 weeks ago and the order got rejected until they were removed from the order.

OP
OP
badboy1980

badboy1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan
Country flag
Just because they are in the configurator doesn’t mean you can order them. I tried 2 weeks ago and the order got rejected until they were removed from the order.
If you don’t mind me asking, which country did you use the configurator for?