familyhauler

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (ordered)
Country flag
Mine also says estimated 12/9 (up from 12/16). Port processing is marked complete (12/3), and current step is en route!

hopefully this won't surprise my dealer since I've been asking them about PPF and it sort of sounds like they've been assuming 12/16 arrival...
Sponsored

OP
OP
poppap

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Interesting, did your entry port and port processing dates become actuals? Mine did not and still say estimated for 12/9 though current milestone has moved to port processing

edit - nvm mine just changed to port processing complete. ETA to dealer is still 12/16 for me though
Yeah, I have seen dates change a bit later than the stages before. Probably a different pass of updating stuff.

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Mine also says estimated 12/9 (up from 12/16). Port processing is marked complete (12/3), and current step is en route!

hopefully this won't surprise my dealer since I've been asking them about PPF and it sort of sounds like they've been assuming 12/16 arrival...
Yo FamilyHauler - any updates on your end? Mine's still showing current step is port processing. I can't pick my car up until the week of the 19th anyways but just nervous since I only have a 2 week window I'll be back in Oregon right now

familyhauler

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (ordered)
Country flag
Yo FamilyHauler - any updates on your end? Mine's still showing current step is port processing. I can't pick my car up until the week of the 19th anyways but just nervous since I only have a 2 week window I'll be back in Oregon right now
Unfortunately not. TYD says 0 days until delivery but still hasn’t changed stages away from Port Processing (which is marked as completed). Hoping for tomorrow, though…

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unfortunately not. TYD says 0 days until delivery but still hasn’t changed stages away from Port Processing (which is marked as completed). Hoping for tomorrow, though…
Ah I see - mine shows "Actual Date of Milestone Completion" as 12/3 as well in that case. Sorry, thought your current milestone had changed to En Route

CaTaycan20

First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3 M40, Raptor, M5, CLA250
Country flag
Mine shows port processing complete 12/3. Contacted SA said he only finds out when the tow truck shows up.

familyhauler

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (ordered)
Country flag
Contacted my SA today, he said they were expecting a large shipment this week (potentially early in the week), so hopefully a light at the end of the tunnel!

Cayenne2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

My Cayenne was on the Glovis Stella too, with delivery to a dealership in the Sacramento area. It arrived at the dealership on Thursday (12/8) or Friday (12/9), but it has a stop sale due to a missing Burmester amp. Dealership originally told me it would not be available until the end of year at the earliest, but was recently told the amp should arrive this week. If all goes well, I should be able to take delivery within the next few days!

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

My Cayenne was on the Glovis Stella too, with delivery to a dealership in the Sacramento area. It arrived at the dealership on Thursday (12/8) or Friday (12/9), but it has a stop sale due to a missing Burmester amp. Dealership originally told me it would not be available until the end of year at the earliest, but was recently told the amp should arrive this week. If all goes well, I should be able to take delivery within the next few days!
Interesting that your cayenne already made it to the dealer, but taycans still waiting port processing

Cayenne2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Ah I see - mine shows "Actual Date of Milestone Completion" as 12/3 as well in that case. Sorry, thought your current milestone had changed to En Route
It’s definitely at the dealer: I saw it on Saturday. Hopefully yours is on it’s way (or even at the dealership already) and just hasn’t updated.

bolunqi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had 911 in stella benicia. and My dealer is at Fremont. The last time i checked with dealer (last Thursday) seems the car has not yet arrieved

StackPivot

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I'm doing the PECLA delivery. When I called to schedule it, the PEC delivery coordinator said that my Taycan needed a software update (mine is a late July build). I assume this was happening at the port. Likely contributing to the delay

Cayenne2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I had 911 in stella benicia. and My dealer is at Fremont. The last time i checked with dealer (last Thursday) seems the car has not yet arrieved
That's frustrating and surprising, especially since it's so close to Benicia. My dealership is in Rocklin. Has anyone heard anything about a stop sale on theirs due to a missing amp (or otherwise)? I

Porsche Taycan Glovis Stella [Benicia/Dec 2022] Cayenne 1
Sponsored