Glovis Sunrise Taycan Cruise

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Do they do the PDI at the port or the dealer?

Anyone else hear about cars leaving the port?

The original schedule had them there for 2 weeks which I assume is a big buffer.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Do they do the PDI at the port or the dealer?

Anyone else hear about cars leaving the port?

The original schedule had them there for 2 weeks which I assume is a big buffer.
I was told PDI was done at the port and they anticipate having the car ready the same day it arrives, worst case the next day. I'm also a huge pain in the ass so I think they want to be done with me.

Curtis6525

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4s
Country flag
How are you a pain?
I was told by my dealer on Friday my delivery was changed to Friday this week coming up and I am in Las Vegas so we shall see......Crossing my fingers....This has been an emotional roller coaster, I must say lol.....

TaycanAZ

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, Panamera, 911 C2S
Country flag
@Marshall I get it. With that said, try to enjoy it. Try to plan some nice drives you can go on without needing to stop at businesses/chargers. Maybe try to convince the wife to do a "drive in" movie.. ie.. pack a (nonmessy) dinner or snacks, find a nice quiet overlook you can park at, and watch a movie in your sweet new ride. EVs are great for this as you can keep the AC or heat running without destroying the earth!

Everyone on here is luckier than most, obviously, but that doesn't mean our mental health isn't important, too.
Well said... same "boat" here, looking forward to getting mine after such a long wait - but no where to go with it... My turbo is at the port in SD, hopefully on its way to Phoenix soon... Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery.

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
Well said... same "boat" here, looking forward to getting mine after such a long wait - but no where to go with it... My turbo is at the port in SD, hopefully on its way to Phoenix soon... Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery.
My car is at the dealership. Because of work commitments I cannot pick it up until Wednesday afternoon. I put my initial deposit down on July 21, 2018. A two year and 8 day wait. I will post pics. after pickup. Good luck on everyone's delivery.

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
My car is at the dealership. Because of work commitments I cannot pick it up until Wednesday afternoon. I put my initial deposit down on July 21, 2018. A two year and 8 day wait. I will post pics. after pickup. Good luck on everyone's delivery.
Which dealership?

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
Interesting, my dealer has already gotten other cars from the same boat, just not mine. That makes me disappointed :(
Sponsored