paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car is at the dealership! If you were on the Glovis at Benicia, expect your car to be at the dealership now or later today!
Is yours the black one with aurum wheels or the Carmine red?
Sponsored

OP
OP
PNWTaycan4S

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
Dealer rep let me know today my 4S to arrive in Bellevue tomorrow, after very looooooong wait. I have a crazy busy schedule, so I’ll pick up Friday or Tuesday. Lots of summer drives left!

Looking forward to a Seattle area Taycan meet up soon. Perhaps an early morning at MT. Baker’s base for a drive up, North Cascades highway, Alpental, or local picture taking spot.

LivingWithPorsches

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Taycan 4S (July '20), ‘66 Porsche 912, ‘11 987 Spyder
Country flag
Is yours the black one with aurum wheels or the Carmine red?
Woohoo, the black one with aurum wheels is mine in Bellevue. I didn’t know they got it yet. Maybe they need a day or two to prep it. I’ve literally been bouncing between vehicles for 2 years. Let’s all meet up at The Shop or something when we get them.

paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Woohoo, the black one with aurum wheels is mine in Bellevue. I didn’t know they got it yet. Maybe they need a day or two to prep it. I’ve literally been bouncing between vehicles for 2 years. Let’s all meet up at The Shop or something when we get them.
Here’s a little preview, not my video but someone’s I know that works at Bellevue.

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Dealer rep let me know today my 4S to arrive in Bellevue tomorrow, after very looooooong wait. I have a crazy busy schedule, so I’ll pick up Friday or Tuesday. Lots of summer drives left!

Looking forward to a Seattle area Taycan meet up soon. Perhaps an early morning at MT. Baker’s base for a drive up, North Cascades highway, Alpental, or local picture taking spot.
Hopefully mine will be alongside yours in Bellevue tomorrow.

OP
OP
PNWTaycan4S

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Terrific! My congratulations to all.

I’ll pick mine up the end of the day Friday, all ready for the weekend. Headed to the beautiful Oregon coast in a couple of weeks, driving some fun and curvy two lane roads. Received my Porsche Taycan roof rack, for my Thule bike racks, and clear side markers today. Ready to go!

LivingWithPorsches

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Taycan 4S (July '20), ‘66 Porsche 912, ‘11 987 Spyder
Country flag
Terrific! My congratulations to all.

I’ll pick mine up the end of the day Friday, all ready for the weekend. Headed to the beautiful Oregon coast in a couple of weeks, driving some fun and curvy two lane roads. Received my Porsche Taycan roof rack, for my Thule bike racks, and clear side markers today. Ready to go!
I get mine Friday as well. Heading to the Oregon coast at the end of August. Looking forward to the drive

OP
OP
PNWTaycan4S

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I get mine Friday as well. Heading to the Oregon coast at the end of August. Looking forward to the drive
We’ll be in Manzanita until the 24th of August. If you are near there, a meet up and some ocean view Taycan pictures for the forum would be great. Safe and fun driving!

OP
OP
PNWTaycan4S

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
20200729_171909.jpg

Will take better photos soon (and after I wax her) but wow.

Also, avoid Porsche of Tacoma. Wow.
Congratulations! A beauty. You’ve got some amazing summer days ahead, enjoy your new toy!

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
20200729_171909.jpg

Will take better photos soon (and after I wax her) but wow.

Also, avoid Porsche of Tacoma. Wow.
Like Frank, Wow. Incredible car. I will post pictures soon. Porsche Woodland Hills was painless, just wish they would have spent some more time going over the car. Along those lines, I cannot get the mobile charger to find my car. It has my account and all services are set up with Porsche Connect but the mobile charger does not find the car although, it does charge it just fine-thoughts? Thanks