PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Well that is confusing.

I am arguing with my wife over getting the (US) limestone beige vs chalk. I kind of like the chalk more because of there is more contrasting black (back of seats, doors, rear seats, etc.) but she says it looks too cheap.
I’ve ordered the “chalk” as I preferred the black seat backs and 2-tone on the doors, I would have preferred the whole back bench in the same colour but on balance the limestone was too beige for me…..happy to be labelled cheap by your wife ?
Sponsored

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Well that is confusing.

I am arguing with my wife over getting the (US) limestone beige vs chalk. I kind of like the chalk more because of there is more contrasting black (back of seats, doors, rear seats, etc.) but she says it looks too cheap.
I’d get the chalk too. More modern vs the classic Beige.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
Just goes to show, we’re all different and there are no wrong choices (I know, I know). I loved the contrast of the crayon (chalk in the USA) with the black trim but felt it a little too white and austere for me. If the contrasts had been the same for the chalk (limestone beige in the USA - why the confusing nomenclature, Porsche?) then it would have been perfect for me but, as it was, the chalk beige won out for that little extra warmth it brought to the interior, and I felt it complemented the Mamba exterior that little bit better, having been too much of a coward to go for Bordeaux (and Aurum wheels) and go full watermelon spec.
Sponsored