Google Icon on Nav - says I need to setup in Porsche Connect?

mb3195

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just took delivery of my 4S today, absolutely love it and working my way through the PCM (coming from a Tesla things seem a bit more “confusing”!!

One place I’m stuck though, on the nav screen I can see a Google G logo. When I click on it I get a message saying I need to set it up in my Porsche, I’m confused as to how to do it!! I can’t find anywhere within my Porsche that lets me do it??

Any suggestions?

Thanks all ?
Sponsored

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
  1. You go to my.porsche.com and create an account (if you don't already have one).
  2. Then within the PCM you go to home screen and click on "Guest" in upper right and select Manage Accounts
  3. Add an account for yourself. Providing the email address used for My Porsche account and password.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Just took delivery of my 4S today, absolutely love it and working my way through the PCM (coming from a Tesla things seem a bit more “confusing”!!

One place I’m stuck though, on the nav screen I can see a Google G logo. When I click on it I get a message saying I need to set it up in my Porsche, I’m confused as to how to do it!! I can’t find anywhere within my Porsche that lets me do it??

Any suggestions?

Thanks all ?
It may take a few days for all of your 20+ (or near to) Porsche Connect services to be fully registered and assigned to your Porsche Connect ID - this ought to have been checked by your dealer prior to delivery if purchasing from new. If 2nd user and not purchased at a franchised dealer then ensure your VIN and related details have been transferred from the original owner to you.

Log onto My Porsche website (not app) and check which Porsche Connect services have been registered - all will be listed there.
Sponsored