outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
The quote is so extreme, “driving anything but a 911 will be boring and almost depressing”. Really?

slothinker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (now sold), Toyota MR2, BMW 328i (now sold)
Country flag
Absolutely agree. In my online dating days, about 10-15 years ago, I quickly realised intelligence is far more important than looks. I once dated an attractive, early twenties brunette from London, and I thought I could overlook her lack of intellect. I couldn't. It's very hard to find topics to talk about when 90% of them are off the table due to the other person not having a clue about anything other than celebs. The final straw came when I'd arrived by car from the continent and she couldn't get her head around how I'd driven to London from Holland without using the ferry. It turned out she never knew there was a Channel Tunnel between France and England, which I found hard to comprehend.
There's a tunnel between France and England???

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
?????
Being smart and well educated is essential in anybody I will spend time with.
There is nothing more unattractive than ignorance or stupidity IME, not the only attribute but essential.
Mind you I have been married to a well educated intelligent woman for over 40 years.
Has she hacked your account?

OP
OP

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Absolutely agree. In my online dating days, about 10-15 years ago, I quickly realised intelligence is far more important than looks. I once dated an attractive, early twenties brunette from London, and I thought I could overlook her lack of intellect. I couldn't. It's very hard to find topics to talk about when 90% of them are off the table due to the other person not having a clue about anything other than celebs. The final straw came when I'd arrived by car from the continent and she couldn't get her head around how I'd driven to London from Holland without using the ferry. It turned out she never knew there was a Channel Tunnel between France and England, which I found hard to comprehend.
you should have told your GF you airlifted the car over the channel with a helicopter;)

https://eu.usatoday.com/videos/news...lift-brand-new-porsche-through-alps/38932605/

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
ok, who said this?, why quote something if you don't say who said it?

FLT6LVR

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 911S
Country flag
As a 911 and Taycan owner I love Porsches....but I readily admit there are worthy competitors from BMW, Benz, Audi, and even Alfa. The Porsche brand and dealership experience have gotten ridiculous and are pushing me to explore other brands. Tired of the endless speculation in regard to Porsches that aren't that truly rare or special.

F6L
Sponsored