First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari 360 spider, Jaguar I-pace, VW Karmann Ghia
Country flag
Hey guys,

Having done some research there seems to be the WeatherTech and the Suncoast (or something like that). I found one on Amazon and received it today. I had to unroll it from the box and lay it in the sun until it flattened. I then installed it. Easy!

Guys, I think this thing is perfect, it fits flawlessly, seems quite durable, has a nice lip that extends upwards about 1.25-inch and even wraps around the corners. Available form Amazon for a fraction of the price of Weathertech! About $50 and that's a bargain!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2TZRJFB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Porsche Taycan Great rear cargo trunk liner! Mat 1

Don't let the flash from my cell phone fool you, the 1st pic is accurate, the interior pics look a bit plastic but it's really not. This thing is 80% less than the Weathertech....very happy!

Porsche Taycan Great rear cargo trunk liner! Mat 2
Porsche Taycan Great rear cargo trunk liner! Mat 3
Porsche Taycan Great rear cargo trunk liner! Mat 4

Like a glove! : )

OP
OP
Steve R

Steve R

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks extremely similar and probably good as well

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Am I the only one that find it very ugly to have those rubber mats?

I understand that you could use it for transporting dirty stuff and dogs etc. but I would hate that 24/7.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag

I understand that you could use it for transporting dirty stuff and dogs etc. but I would hate that 24/7.
I agree, though they are good for heavy use areas. IMO the Weathertech products look much better and are much beefier than the Chinese/Eastern European knockoffs sold on Amazon. And they’re manufactured in the US, by a company that is heavily invested in US auto racing.

Tighlines

First Name
Klint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 panamera turbo, 2023 taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Hey guys,

Having done some research there seems to be the WeatherTech and the Suncoast (or something like that). I found one on Amazon and received it today. I had to unroll it from the box and lay it in the sun until it flattened. I then installed it. Easy!

Guys, I think this thing is perfect, it fits flawlessly, seems quite durable, has a nice lip that extends upwards about 1.25-inch and even wraps around the corners. Available form Amazon for a fraction of the price of Weathertech! About $50 and that's a bargain!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2TZRJFB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Mat 1.jpg

Don't let the flash from my cell phone fool you, the 1st pic is accurate, the interior pics look a bit plastic but it's really not. This thing is 80% less than the Weathertech....very happy!

Mat 2.jpg
Mat 3.jpg
Mat 4.jpg

Like a glove! : )
Is this for the cross tourismo? Kinda looks like it from the pic but want to make sure.

OP
OP
Steve R

Steve R

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

The interior or my car is black so it's hardly noticeable.....but for that matter, the ONLY time you really see it is when the trunk is open so it's not like something you see while driving or when parked at a car show. Also, the OEM carpeting is rather thin and simple, not like it's some fancy carpeting with a Stuttgart logo or anything.

The thing is, if you transport 'stuff' and that stuff is wet, moist or messy, it's REALLY nice having something you can easily clean! I drive back and forth to a ranch/farm that I own and also buy building materials for a project I'm developing. Obviously I'll use a truck or utility vehicles most the time but every now and then I'll need something from the store or want to drive home with something.

At the ranch I have a large smoker and I'll often do briskets that are transported (as they cool) in a large aluminum tray. I wrap the tray with aluminum foil but something liquid can somehow slosh out....I am NOT going to risk getting that on the carpeting/upholstery! And if I'm going to meet the guys for a drive, I can always grab the thing and yank it out in 20 seconds to set aside.

OP
OP
Steve R

Steve R

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is this for the cross tourismo? Kinda looks like it from the pic but want to make sure.
I have a Turbo S, not a GT....no idea if the rear cargo areas are identical, best check it out but with Amazon you can return for free and at just $50 (as comparted to the WeatherTech at $250) it's an easy decision.

JasMK

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 435d
Country flag

Its because of my golf affliction! Always have a bag and trolley in the back, had a boot liner in my last few cars to save the boot carpet from being trashed. Easy to pull it out and empty all the grass out!

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Like I was saying before I understand that you need it for transporting.

but I would like floyd Matts like on my mustang or something. But they don’t have it with a Porsche logo. If anyone know nice carpets with a logo, please let me know

ben1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag

Really ?
I don't understand why they put carpet in the trunk and frunk.
It would be more logic to me that it is made plastic or rubber by default.
Much easier to keep clean.
Sponsored