Grip tests...

Snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e, MB S 63 Coupe AMG, MB CLS 63 AMG, Audi R8, BMW 330i, Audi TTS, VW Golf
Country flag
For all the Germans...

Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That was awesome to watch even with my passable German.

Do you know who the 2 people are? Are they German auto journalists? Celebrities?

Thanks for posting!

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Super!! Even though I don’t speak German!!

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
Super!! Even though I don’t speak German!!
OH.....the Hockenheimring Porsche Experience Center guy is Felix! not you? :CWL::CWL::CWL:

No new information, but enthusiastic review, right from the point they saw all the Porsche's at the Experience Center

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello, "celebrities"? I don't think so. I got to know one of them (the more arrogant one - easy to discern) a bit at a long meeting some years ago. In real life he was quite similar to the way he is in the videos. They do get to test interesting cars and make videos about them - fair enough, and I am grateful for the shared experience. But that is about it. Cheers, Henrik

PS: That being said, I think that the positive verdict that the two make is genuine, not faked.

OP
OP

Snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e, MB S 63 Coupe AMG, MB CLS 63 AMG, Audi R8, BMW 330i, Audi TTS, VW Golf
Country flag
The one guy is Matthias Malmedie from the Grip Motorsportmagazine - a German show. I like the guy, because sometimes totally outrageous and going off ;-) (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthias_Malmedie)
He's always up for a fun ride on the highway:

The other is Axel Stein - a German actor and comedian. Here also known, since he sometimes makes something with cars on TV and on Youtube. (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Stein)
Sponsored