GTS colour

P0R5HE_UK

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo - Genti Blue (Sold), GTS - Ice Grey (Q1 23)
Country flag
I've gone for leather interior. I know that die-hard GTS fans love that race-tex interior, especially with the full GTS treatment. So, I tried to retain GTS / sport features elsewhere; 21" RS Spyder wheels, aluminium pedals, GTS model designation on centre console. Plus the rear steering of course. I've also broken up the black interior with Rhombus Aluminium on the doors. So, it's a kind of silver black theme as opposed to red / grey GTS theme.

Before I gave up my Turbo, I went for a decent drive in it. It was very much luxury spec as opposed to sport spec; 20" wheels, audio glass, innodrive etc. but also rear-steering, PSCB etc. I then went straight into a test drive on the dealer's GTS with 21" wheels and rear-steering and absolutely loved it, including the GTS specific artificial sound! It was obviously less powerful than the Turbo but not massively so and had more than enough for any road use. So ... the whole package was taught, fast and really bought a smile to my face. I'm very much looking forward to receiving the GTS next year. No doubt, you'll enjoy it regardless of the colour!
Sponsored

Jabbar

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi. It’s a combination of factors. Firstly I get bored easily and secondly you are right, I tend to go for cars/models which retain a high level of value so I have lower depreciation. The last two years as you say has been unprecedented for used car values.

I expect to sell the Taycan GTS at or above the list price.

I have a 992 GTS on order which arrives in September / October 2023.

OP
OP

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
Kinda biased here as I’ve gone for Carmine Red, actually never seen a Carmine Red Taycan in the flesh but seen a friends Macan & Cayman GTS and that made up my mind. Don’t actually think I’ve seen a used CR GTS on the Porsche site since I placed my order, I’ll let you all know how she looks as expected end of December, can’t wait 😜
I imagine it will look the business 👍
I've gone for leather interior. I know that die-hard GTS fans love that race-tex interior, especially with the full GTS treatment. So, I tried to retain GTS / sport features elsewhere; 21" RS Spyder wheels, aluminium pedals, GTS model designation on centre console. Plus the rear steering of course. I've also broken up the black interior with Rhombus Aluminium on the doors. So, it's a kind of silver black theme as opposed to red / grey GTS theme.

Before I gave up my Turbo, I went for a decent drive in it. It was very much luxury spec as opposed to sport spec; 20" wheels, audio glass, innodrive etc. but also rear-steering, PSCB etc. I then went straight into a test drive on the dealer's GTS with 21" wheels and rear-steering and absolutely loved it, including the GTS specific artificial sound! It was obviously less powerful than the Turbo but not massively so and had more than enough for any road use. So ... the whole package was taught, fast and really bought a smile to my face. I'm very much looking forward to receiving the GTS next year. No doubt, you'll enjoy it regardless of the colour!
Fantastic, I’ve just given up on a Turbo option to go for the Gts, pleased to hear you say not a huge difference in performance 👍

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I was only having a joke with you! But it’s actually 2 months out - it was a year to the day (yesterday) when the car was launched. 👍🏻
I order 9:00 on the day and still waiting! Although there is hope it will be here end of the month. Just over a year, built in July and 2023 spec GTS ST.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi
After 14 months of waiting I finally have a build slot for my GTS St. I am happy with my spec, but I am really struggling with colour. I have recently sold my 4s in Carrara white with black mission e wheels which looked great.
I am really torn between the Crayon, Ice grey and possibly the Neptune, my heads telling me that we could be seeing plenty of Carmine red on the roads. Does anyone have pictures/experience with any of those colours in an ST or CT?
Thanks.,
I'd skip crayon personally as it has a brown / beige tint to it (I see a CT every day), ice grey is an expensive white which leaves Carmine Red which for me the price premium isn't justified as it doesn't pop as it should. I sat in one in CR with the GTS interior which confirmed two things that I wouldn't spec.

I have the same colour dilemma and will decide today (GTS ST for Feb delivery). It's dark and dreach outside so I can feel black bubbling to the top.

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I'd skip crayon personally as it has a brown / beige tint to it (I see a CT every day), ice grey is an expensive white which leaves Carmine Red which for me the price premium isn't justified as it doesn't pop as it should. I sat in one in CR with the GTS interior which confirmed two things that I wouldn't spec.

I have the same colour dilemma and will decide today (GTS ST for Feb delivery). It's dark and dreach outside so I can feel black bubbling to the top.
Dilemma solved 😀
Porsche Taycan GTS colour B9186DAE-AC67-431D-BDD4-4BC75EE8B718

Porsche Taycan GTS colour F4904645-4E94-48D6-843D-7E558814F16A

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag

Morning, what did you think of the Gts interior? Was it the standard or upgraded one?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Morning, what did you think of the Gts interior? Was it the standard or upgraded one?
Upgraded Carmine Red GTS interior.

Too much Racetex for me and I've had similar before in a Cayenne GTS which was enough for me.

Leather is just more practical.

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Hi
After 14 months of waiting I finally have a build slot for my GTS St. I am happy with my spec, but I am really struggling with colour. I have recently sold my 4s in Carrara white with black mission e wheels which looked great.
I am really torn between the Crayon, Ice grey and possibly the Neptune, my heads telling me that we could be seeing plenty of Carmine red on the roads. Does anyone have pictures/experience with any of those colours in an ST or CT?
Thanks.,
My opinion for what it’s worth after having a helluva hard time deciding would be Ice Grey, Chalk and then Neptune. All awesome colors but for me the lighter colors are better so that the badging and black accents pop

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
I had the same dilemma. I had test drives in Ice Grey and Crayon and neith seemed like a GTS colour. I didn't want Carmine but love the colour, Genitian and Cherry were not GTS colours IMHO. So for me it had to be Neptune. Probably also because this was the first Taycan colour I saw in the showroom with the sun shining.

But it's so subjective. I was going CW for months before switching. Mg freeze date is approaching and I won't be changing.

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Thanks for your post @Rob70. I am coming from bimmerland to Porsche world for the first time and like you I really struggled with the standard colours for the Taycan. With PTS a $20K+ option, it does need to be a standard colour. I ended up choosing Dolomite Silver with interior black trim. There are some black gloss highlights I’ve added to the exterior and I’ve added dark sliver accent package internally as highlights. Personally I don’t like Racetex to sit in as I find it too “grippy” so I’ve swapped that for Olea leather. The other reason is I change my car colour with each new purchase and my last four have been white, grey, black and now blue. It’s been a while since I’ve had a silver.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
I will just leave this here :)
I'm always happy when you post photos of your car because that's basically the spec of my GTS ST coming next year. Keep them coming!
Sponsored