GTS Interior

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
A recent thread by “Nobody” (https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/feedback-on-gts-st-build.8447/) alerted me to the fact that the GTS already comes with the full Racetex interior as standard, with the GTS logos in Black etc), rather than having to pay £2,820 for the GTS Interior pack.

Now the GTS pack does include Carbon trim, which is not available otherwise, but what else is different between the standard interior and the optional GTS interior (aside from the coloured belts and stitching)?

As much as I like the Carbon trim, I’m not sure I want to spend £2,820 just to get this. The option price for the GTS interior appears to be higher than the combined cost of the two individual components, which are also available to be optioned on other models!

Have I missed something?!

Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
A recent thread by “Nobody” (https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/feedback-on-gts-st-build.8447/) alerted me to the fact that the GTS already comes with the full Racetex interior as standard, with the GTS logos in Black etc), rather than having to pay £2,820 for the GTS Interior pack.

Now the GTS pack does include Carbon trim, which is not available otherwise, but what else is different between the standard interior and the optional GTS interior (aside from the coloured belts and stitching)?

As much as I like the Carbon trim, I’m not sure I want to spend £2,820 just to get this. The option price for the GTS interior appears to be higher than the combined cost of the two components (coloured stitching and carbon trim) which are available to be optioned on other models!

Thanks.
I think it is just the contrast stitching. I have never seen carbon as a trim/decorative material but as a structural one, myself.
The standard GTS interior is racetex and leather. Apart from it being black I like it a lot (bored rigid by black interiors).

OP
OP
Sidicks

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think it is just the contrast stitching. I have never seen carbon as a trim/decorative material but as a structural one, myself.
The standard GTS interior is racetex and leather. Apart from it being black I like it a lot (bored rigid by black interiors).
Thanks for the confirmation - I assume it is just black plastic, if you don’t have the carbon? i like a dark interior, so it doesn’t bother me.

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
It includes the following:
  • In Crayon/Red: decorative stitching on seats, steering wheel rim, dashboard, door waist rails and armrests, seat belts front and outer rear, stitching and ‘PORSCHE’ logo on floor mats, PORSCHE logo on steering wheel badge, 'GTS’ logo embroidered on headrests front and outer rear, Sport Chrono stopwatch instrument dial.
  • In carbon matt: Steering wheel trim, decorative elements along side of centre console, trim surfaces in front and rear doors.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the confirmation - I assume it is just black plastic, if you don’t have the carbon? i like a dark interior, so it doesn’t bother me.
The standard specification quotes the black brushed aluminium door trim. I suppose that is what is replaced by the carbon trim.

OP
OP
Sidicks

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The standard specification quotes the black brushed aluminium door trim. I suppose that is what is replaced by the carbon trim.
Thanks. I think I will save £2,800 and ignore the coloured stitching!

Alias

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
In Norway the carbon interior trim (and steering wheel) is also available as a separate option regardless of the GTS interior (contrast stitching, seat belts, chrono watch face and carbon trim+steering wheel).

I've seen it in a Turbo and was not convinced it's worth the extra money:

Porsche Taycan GTS Interior 41D883E9-62D7-44D9-99D8-DB960206CE05

The black brushed aluminum interior trim is also (I think) exclusive to the GTS, so a nice alternative to keep the identity.

The only thing I will miss not getting the GTS interior will be the GTS badge on the steering wheel which is awesome!

Porsche Taycan GTS Interior D7EE7261-BBBD-4562-A68D-2B3E6EAD2C2B

Last edited:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. I think I will save £2,800 and ignore the coloured stitching!
I really like the standard GTS interior (except for it being black) the massage seats which my wife wants need 14-way comfort seats though so I couldn't have it :(
I am sticking to my 4Sorder which suits us better.
Sponsored