First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Model X Plaid, Odyssey
Country flag
Hi All -

This is my first post in the forums and long time lurker. My freeze date is approaching quite quickly and still can’t figure out which color to go with. I have had too many cars in the white, grey, silver, and black range. I don’t mind a color that is “daring”. Right now, my color is Frozen Blue Metallic, but is there a better color for the GTS? I’m going to stick with the standard Race-Tex interior and planning for the RS wheels/standard brakes.

Thank you!
Sponsored

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Frozen blue is amazing. But make sure you see one in person before commiting, because it’s likely to look very different in person compared to how it is represented in many photos of frozen blue posted online. Mamba green and Cherry metallic are also excellent colors. I’ve seen them all in person, and with the exception of Frozen Berry, I think you can’t really go wrong with any of the Taycan colors that Porsche has on offer. I went with Chalk exterior mainly because I was determined to go with the Bordeaux red interior which didn’t really register well in my brain when paired with mamba or frozen blue.

terryS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Bentley GTC
Country flag
Hi All -

This is my first post in the forums and long time lurker. My freeze date is approaching quite quickly and still can’t figure out which color to go with. I have had too many cars in the white, grey, silver, and black range. I don’t mind a color that is “daring”. Right now, my color is Frozen Blue Metallic, but is there a better color for the GTS? I’m going to stick with the standard Race-Tex interior and planning for the RS wheels/standard brakes.

Thank you!
That's the exact combination that I have on my 2020 4S. Absolutely love it!. Frozen blue and race tex interior..

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Right now, my color is Frozen Blue Metallic, but is there a better color for the GTS?
If by "better" you really mean "more popular with potential GTS buyers", then Mamba Green and Carmine Red appear to be the only really popular non-white/silver/black colours. Surprisingly (to me at least) the GTS market typically seems even more resistant to the more adventurous colour choices than the broader Taycan market. There are some lovely-looking exceptions to that trend though.
Re. Frozen Blue- I obviously love it but am not going to tell you that you should too- I'll just point out that, if you've not already discovered for yourself, the tone can be tuned to emphasise the blue or frozen qualities of the colour by the choice of black or silver details (e.g. trims, wheels).

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
You really should make sure you see a color live before you select it. I’m not a big fan of FB, even less so when I saw it in person. In pictures I was indifferent. In real life it was a hard no.

My wife has less than zero interest in cars and never comments unless she really loves or hates something. She hated FB, but she loved Carmine Red.

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
I went back and forth on colors choices too. Like others have said, be sure and see your final selection in person. I went with Mamba Green. Great color in any lighted conditions. Good luck with your choice

Porsche Taycan GTS Sedan Color Help — Miami IMG_0216 (1)

Porsche Taycan GTS Sedan Color Help — Miami IMG_0077

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
This video (link) about charging tips features a frozen blue Taycan in the garage. For pictures in all sorts of environments, go to the thread for the Frozen Blue Taycan Club (link).

Get the color that you want. It's your dream, after all, and you'll get a car that's always ready to give you more.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi All -

Thank you!
Push the boat out and go Paint to Sample (PTS) - Miami Blue it has to be!

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Push the boat out and go Paint to Sample (PTS) - Miami Blue it has to be!
YES! I have a Miami Blue 991.2 - it's a fantastic color!

bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Hi All -

Thank you!
i have a British Racing Green (PTS) Taycan. If you're not opposed to doing PTS, and you wanted to stay in the blue family, I would go with Oslo Blue!

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
That's the exact combination that I have on my 2020 4S. Absolutely love it!. Frozen blue and race tex interior..
How is the Race Tex interior holding up? I’m struggling with that vs leather for both wearability and to have vented/heated seats.