Zeegoff

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, GTS ST on order
Country flag
I had a 4S turismo order that hadn't been locked in yet and swapped it over to a GTS on launch day. Still waiting for the dealer to reach out with my date to lock in the spec which is giving me FAR too much time go go back and forth with options on the configurator. Currently driving a Model S and this will be my first Porsche so looking for feedback on the spec?

Porsche Spec Link
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I had a 4S turismo order that hadn't been locked in yet and swapped it over to a GTS on launch day. Still waiting for the dealer to reach out with my date to lock in the spec which is giving me FAR too much time go go back and forth with options on the configurator. Currently driving a Model S and this will be my first Porsche so looking for feedback on the spec?

Porsche Spec Link
Spec looks fine.

I would question the need for the passenger screen (expensive for what it is) and would suggest adding Rear Axle Steering - a just on a GTS IMHO.

Check that you have the black aluminium sill guards rather than silver (will look odd).

Do you have a 22kW EVSE and 3 phase supply at home or is this for public charging? Perhaps not needed.

Public Mode 3 cable for untethered public AC charging is also worth having.

Electric charge port doors?

OP
OP

Zeegoff

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, GTS ST on order
Country flag
Spec looks fine.

I would question the need for the passenger screen (expensive for what it is) and would suggest adding Rear Axle Steering - a just on a GTS IMHO.

Check that you have the black aluminium sill guards rather than silver (will look odd).

Do you have a 22kW EVSE and 3 phase supply at home or is this for public charging? Perhaps not needed.

Public Mode 3 cable for untethered public AC charging is also worth having.

Electric charge port doors?
Thanks for the reply, very good call on the kick plates, it hadn't occured to me that they would be silver finish and everything else on the car was white or black.

We have a three phase supply at the office which I charge at through the week at the moment, I've run the numbers without the upgrade and would certainly miss the convenience the extra charge rate offers up, reluctantly I've had to tick this one!

I've gone back and forth on the rear steer as although it's a GTS the likely hood of it seeing a track would be slim to none, I have a model S now which is a similar size and don't struggle too much with that? Does it really make that much of a difference?

The passenger screen and the electric charging ports are definitely luxury tick boxes although I do prefer the added bodyline of the charge port cover on a light coloured car.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks for the reply, very good call on the kick plates, it hadn't occured to me that they would be silver finish and everything else on the car was white or black.

We have a three phase supply at the office which I charge at through the week at the moment, I've run the numbers without the upgrade and would certainly miss the convenience the extra charge rate offers up, reluctantly I've had to tick this one!

I've gone back and forth on the rear steer as although it's a GTS the likely hood of it seeing a track would be slim to none, I have a model S now which is a similar size and don't struggle too much with that? Does it really make that much of a difference?

The passenger screen and the electric charging ports are definitely luxury tick boxes although I do prefer the added bodyline of the charge port cover on a light coloured car.
The Rear Axle Steering is not aimed at tracking and more at handling and manoeuvrability. It comes with Power Steering Plus and makes tight parking a doddle.

Electric charge ports I would recommend and save the doors from stone chips.

Passenger screen - really not necessary and of limited use but a personal choice for sure.

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Yes nice spec and cool color ??

I would definitely choose Rear-Axle Steering including Power Steering Plus. It makes a huge difference IMHO.

Also the Trim B-Pillars Race-Tex instead of the cheap plastic part.

I would also skip the Passenger Display. I don’t have it, don’t miss it and will not spec it next time. Instead I would choose the Acoustically insulated laminated privacy glass. Makes it really quiet inside the car when driving at high speed. You will appreciate that ?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
It’s very long car…i’d strongly recommend you to take RAS…parking and other maneuvering is soo much easier.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
W1NGE knows his stuff - I’d definitely agree that you should add Rear Wheel Steering, either as well as, or place of, the passenger screen.

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
I would add red seat belt for black interior

Porsche Taycan GTS Spec feedback iris

For my GTS build I have added the $0, electric on side door. Can be easily removed if you don't like it

Home link for garage opener if there is need.

Lovely build. I have the same color selected!
Sponsored