GTS Sport Turismo Carrara White - So far, so good

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo GTS
Country flag
I just picked up my GTS Sport Turismo two days ago and am extremely happy with it. It is my thrid Porsche, so I kind of knew waht to experct in terms of quality, performance, fit & finish, ride, etc. Howerver, it has suprisingly exceeded my expectations in every category. It was already on a ship to the US when I reserved it, so I didn't get to chose my spec. But it was already built out to 99% of what I wanted.

Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Carrara White - So far, so good IMG_2135
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Carrara White - So far, so good IMG_2134
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Carrara White - So far, so good GTS Specs

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
Looks beautiful. Pretty damn close to my spec! Can you please post some more pictures!!?

What do you make of Carrara White? I have been toying between the two whites and chalk…

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Congrats! Looks great.

How are the 21” continental all-seasons performing for you? Are they good enough for spirited daily driving or is replacing them with stickier summer tires already on your to-do list?

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Congrats! First one I've seen in CA. Hope to see you on the road if you're ever in South Bay.

OP
OP
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks beautiful. Pretty damn close to my spec! Can you please post some more pictures!!?

What do you make of Carrara White? I have been toying between the two whites and chalk…
Those are all good choices. The Carrara White pops more than the standard white in the sunlight. The Chalk is also really nice and sportly. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those colors.

OP
OP
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats! First one I've seen in CA. Hope to see you on the road if you're ever in South Bay.
I was told mine was one of the first three GTS Sport Turismo's to arrive on the west coast—two in white and one in black. I think there are more on their way in April, but I don't know if they are dealer allocations or customer orders.

OP
OP
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats! Looks great.

How are the 21” continental all-seasons performing for you? Are they good enough for spirited daily driving or is replacing them with stickier summer tires already on your to-do list?
The tires are perfectly fine for me. I'm not track driving, so I don't need anything more. That being said, they are plenty sticky and I don't get any spin in launch control.

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I was told mine was one of the first three GTS Sport Turismo's to arrive on the west coast—two in white and one in black. I think there are more on their way in April, but I don't know if they are dealer allocations or customer orders.
Dying to find out if custom orders ahead of me at my dealer have gone in.
Sponsored