GTS Sport Turismo - What are your "must have" options?

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
It is free but you have to select. I have it on my build.
I‘ve requested my dealer add this to my order, but won’t be risking delaying my build date if it is not possible.
I think the execution of the Porsche dashcam is awful, so am more likely to get a Blackvue aftermarket camera, But silly not to add the free wiring option if it is free and doesn’t adversely impact other items.
Sponsored

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
I‘ve requested my dealer add this to my order, but won’t be risking delaying my build date if it is not possible.
I think the execution of the Porsche dashcam is awful, so am more likely to get a Blackvue aftermarket camera, But silly not to add the free wiring option if it is free and doesn’t adversely impact other items.
I've been through the configurator and it's nowhere to be seen here in France so wonder if I should ask the dealer to add but worried this will impact delivery. I also cannot see me ever using it so may just forget it. I'm a month off my freeze date and so far the only change in dates is the delivery was brought forward 2 months.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I've been through the configurator and it's nowhere to be seen here in France so wonder if I should ask the dealer to add but worried this will impact delivery. I also cannot see me ever using it so may just forget it. I'm a month off my freeze date and so far the only change in dates is the delivery was brought forward 2 months.
Check the standard spec as it may be installed by default.
Sponsored