GTS ST ALLOCATION GIVEN THEN TAKEN AWAY !!!

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Placed order early November ….received allocation last week, suddenly had to get final spec in fast because of almost immediate freeze date …thought that was strange but went with it.sent final code in and Porsche refused it 😵💫 although they would still build the temporary spec which the sales guy made up at the beginning of the process ….can’t get my head around the situation..
I think someone messed up some where big time 😡
losing the will to live now🤯😵💫😮🤣
Sponsored

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Placed order early November ….received allocation last week, suddenly had to get final spec in fast because of almost immediate freeze date …thought that was strange but went with it.sent final code in and Porsche refused it 😵💫 although they would still build the temporary spec which the sales guy made up at the beginning of the process ….can’t get my head around the situation..
I think someone messed up some where big time 😡
losing the will to live now🤯😵💫😮🤣
I have recently changed my spec also. Seems very strange. Keep us posted.

AlexR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (on order), BMW X5, Golf GTE
Country flag
probably an extra that is on stop sale? Presumably they can tell you what is causing the issue?!

plumandreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4
Country flag
Apparently the lock-in dates have been very erratic recently. I went in to finalise my specification and it locked the night before. Fortunately they can freeze the order (which allows changes) for 24 hrs if this happens.

I am told that it has caught a few people out.

I suspect the date came and went without being noticed and as such, the spec now cannot be changed. Not good on a car of that value.

OP
OP
Clod Reed

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
New allocation now …they‘ve found me a November build …so back on track albeit 2 months later …but I can live with that
Sponsored