GTS ST Orders

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
I think it's been suggested a few times to have a separate thread for us GTS ST 'future' owners.

We placed our deposit on 18th Nov. We are 4th in ST queue at the PC. No news on allocation date or ETA for that matter...
Sponsored

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
18Nov that's my birthday!
I've ordered a GTS ST on 13/14 Dec and again no word.
I'm in Center Parcs for the weekend in Thetford Forest and I will call in on Porsche Centre Norwich on the way home tomorrow...
I'll update with any useful info then!

SECRET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I'm in Center Parcs for the weekend in Thetford Forest and I will call in on Porsche Centre Norwich on the way home tomorrow...
Same here. Put in my deposit 11/30. Allegedly 4th on the order list. I just got a screenshot yesterday that my order is "Order on Demand" or V070, which basically means nothing other than Porsche dealer has some of my money.

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I think it's been suggested a few times to have a separate thread for us GTS ST 'future' owners.

We placed our deposit on 18th Nov. We are 4th in ST queue at the PC. No news on allocation date or ETA for that matter...
Placed mine on 17th Nov 2021. 1st in the ST queue at my PC. Again still no fixing date.

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Well I popped into Porsche Centre Norwich yesterday but they cannot give me any update. I mean it's crazy that they don't seem to get any updates from Porsche as to what's going on in the factories. This would allow customers to plan going forward.
One of the sales team was sending 6/12 more waiting would be a reasonable expectation in his opinion.
I though I might go for an Approved Used Taycan in the meantime as they seem to be holding very well and shouldn't cost much to own in that period...
Thoughts?

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
OOsh! looks great in the flesh

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Is it for anyone on here I wonder?
I'd say press car too. Raz from Remove Before Race (Youtube Channel) commented on how he'll be filming with it very soon. Reading is also Porsche Retail Group. No surprise they got their hands on one of the first in the UK

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Nice, if only Carmine Red was this saturated and bright. Crayon for me I think but still scratching my head on that one ?
I’ve also gone for Crayon with crayon seats and black inlay. Wasn’t allowed the red!
Sponsored