GTS ST PTS Color : Porsche Racing Green Metallic

akg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST (inbound), 2021 AMG G63
Country flag
Hi all - I have a GTS ST allocation about to lock by Memorial Day. I have it specced in Porsche Racing Green Metallic for now along with a truffle brown interior with deviated chalk stitching. There are plenty of BRG Taycan photos but none in the PRGM color. Anyone here seen it in person and especially on a Taycan?

This is my first Porsche and will be my new daily driver so I need it to be classy and somewhat understated.
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: B61

friskygeek

First Name
faisal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GTS ST (on order), '22 Macan, Cirrus SR22
Country flag
Nice build!!! Cant help with your question (sorry for thread highjack lol)...

But I have a question on timing... Did your dealer indicate how long your build would take? Im on the waitlist for a GTS ST allocation and my build is also custom with a PTS paint, which I believe (but dont know for sure) that it adds a number of months to the build time...

f.

OP
OP

akg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I asked my dealer whether PTS will delay the build and he’s very confident it won’t. Once we get feedback from Porsche, I might switch back to a regular color in case it’ll delay. Timeline: end of July production and late august/early Sep delivery. This is the only 2023 GTS ST allocation my dealer got for the rest of the year so they’re watching it closely on their end as well. I hope this helps.

OP
OP

akg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

POL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST gts
Country flag
Hi all - I have a GTS ST allocation about to lock by Memorial Day. I have it specced in Porsche Racing Green Metallic for now along with a truffle brown interior with deviated chalk stitching. There are plenty of BRG Taycan photos but none in the PRGM color. Anyone here seen it in person and especially on a Taycan?

This is my first Porsche and will be my new daily driver so I need it to be classy and somewhat understated.
I've specced the same color, due date 20th november!!! did yours arrived? do u have some pics? I've specced it with the standard gts interiors and the spyder black wheels....

OP
OP

akg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've specced the same color, due date 20th november!!! did yours arrived? do u have some pics? I've specced it with the standard gts interiors and the spyder black wheels....
Sadly the PTS was going to delay my build so I decided to switch to chalk. Not that it has helped because the car has been sitting waiting to move to Emden for weeks! I cannot wait to see yours arrive. I believe there’s another member here who has also specced theirs to be RGM.

• Sad
Reactions: B61

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Use Google Image Search and YouTube videos.

Highly unlikely you will find a Taycan, but plenty of other Porsche models will feature in that colour.

It's very useful, especially YouTube where you can better visualise how the light hits the paint from different angles. There are lots of "Porsche PTS" videos for viewing.

P.s. obviously personal preference, but if you are going PTS, there are far nicer greens to choose from.
Sponsored