lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
So I just want to clarify a situation. I have been told that I am 1st in line for a GTS Turismo at my OPC. But they have not been given a first allocation yet for me to lock my spec. Does this sound correct? Or have UK dealership had allocations and eta’s? Thanks.

Porsche Taycan GTS UK allocations? 1st in line. EFC9960F-D20F-47FC-B120-A75AA64FD661
Sponsored

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I’m in exactly the same boat im afraid. I think this is normal.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
So I just want to clarify a situation. I have been told that I am 1st in line for a GTS Turismo at my OPC. But they have not been given a first allocation yet for me to lock my spec. Does this sound correct? Or have UK dealership had allocations and eta’s? Thanks.

EFC9960F-D20F-47FC-B120-A75AA64FD661.jpeg
Same here but I don't want my car until Nov and I want a MY23 so not surprised I haven't been asked to finalise my spec yet.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I assume that "first in line" = will be the first to be assigned a new build when they get one allocated. They may already have had an allocation that they assigned to existing orders, some of which may have been delivered, others will have a planned build date. Demonstrators are part of their allocation and AFAIK each dealership decides whether to use any of their allocation for demonstrators.

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
Same here. Hopefully we've all been to different OPC's!
? I'm another one that's been promised the first GTS ST at my OPC (deposit placed last August). Haven't heard of any UK dealer having any news of allocations yet.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I assume that "first in line" = will be the first to be assigned a new build when they get one allocated. They may already have had an allocation that they assigned to existing orders, some of which may have been delivered, others will have a planned build date. Demonstrators are part of their allocation and AFAIK each dealership decides whether to use any of their allocation for demonstrators.
You’re partially right on this. In fact technically I’m second in line as they did say they were first in line for their own demonstrator!

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
And me. Spec & deposit on launch day 17th November. First in queue. . .

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
How many OPCs are there in the country?

I'm awaiting the first in queues to be greater than that number :D

I'm about no16 at mine I think.

My understanding is that "volume" was expected Q3 onwards. I imagine that has moved now.

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Anyone got an allocation for their gts st? Uk.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Nope. Was at the dealership today. Ordered (speculative deposit prior to actual launch) mine last Sept so also "1st in line". Apparently production is all over the place and Porsche have told dealers not to over commit on anything. I was expecting mine in Nov'22 but suspect this is 50:50 at best. No allocation as yet but I wouldn't expect this until late May at the earliest in normal times.

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Nope. Was at the dealership today. Ordered (speculative deposit prior to actual launch) mine last Sept so also "1st in line". Apparently production is all over the place and Porsche have told dealers not to over commit on anything. I was expecting mine in Nov'22 but suspect this is 50:50 at best. No allocation as yet but I wouldn't expect this until late May at the earliest in normal times.
Thanks for the info.

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Still nope for me :)

PEC ha e confirmed they ha e one though. And confirmed they have a GTS with and without PDCC. So will be getting that booked in soon.

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
Not yet either… and with every month that passes and with MY23 creeping ever closer, in the seemingly unlikely event that allocations start coming through I would now be tempted to bump myself down the list for a couple of months to get an updated car.
Sponsored