zer0t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you are ordering a car its an option from th factory too. My wife's came with body color accents
Sponsored

Hootch280

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Macan S, Mclaren 720S
Country flag
Day 3 I got a decent scratch to nsf managed to get it diamond cut and looks like new, suppose I can consider myself lucky. Btw where do you rapid charge local as I spend 1/3 of my time in Southbourne?
Hey Bill - I've got another wheel company to look at the repair - ever hopeful someone will step up and give it a go. WRT rapid charge points in the Bournemouth area - nothing above 50KWh is the answer. The new Porsche facility in Ferndown is meant to be getting 6 points but I think they will be 50KW units too. Ionity is what we are all waiting for to my knowledge there is none south of the M25 - I guess we are not a big enough market !! I've done all my charging in my garage at 7KWh ( 4.95p/KWh on EV rate ) I've only changed once on the road in almost a year - in Chelmsford and 50 minutes cost me £24 !!

Max Attack

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4
Country flag
With some image manipulation, possibilities are all over the place with these wheels. Here's on mahogany (with a touch of black).

Porsche Taycan Had my wheels redone to match the car color (Gentian Blue). mahogany_10

Porsche Taycan Had my wheels redone to match the car color (Gentian Blue). mahogany_11

Porsche Taycan Had my wheels redone to match the car color (Gentian Blue). mahogany_12

Porsche Taycan Had my wheels redone to match the car color (Gentian Blue). mahogany_13
Porsche Taycan Had my wheels redone to match the car color (Gentian Blue). mahogany_14

Porsche Taycan Had my wheels redone to match the car color (Gentian Blue). mahogany_18
Porsche Taycan Had my wheels redone to match the car color (Gentian Blue). mahogany_19

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
With some image manipulation, possibilities are all over the place with these wheels. Here's on mahogany (with a touch of black).

mahogany_10.jpg

mahogany_11.jpg

mahogany_12.jpg

mahogany_13.jpg
mahogany_14.jpg

mahogany_18.jpg
mahogany_19.jpg
I like the top two renditions, just the right amount of nuance. Porsche really needed to offer a few more 19 inch options for the CT given that they are marketing the beast as an off-road vehicle. If you drive this car like a scalded dog, off road (just like Porsche demonstrates in its promotional videos) with badass 21 inch wheels and no spare tire you better have a very scenic view because you are going to be stranded there for a while.

OP
OP
911jeff

911jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Boxster, Carrera, MBZ
Country flag
How much did it cost?
It cost $1090 which included $220 for a pint of Porsche factory paint.
the wheel shop stripped the the wheels, painted them gentian blue and then diamond cut the spoke facias.

Last edited:

Draman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Before and after
0503B06C-AABB-4958-BAB6-44241BC4A498.jpeg

F20CFBEF-30F4-4AF1-B5EE-CFCE44C1C657.jpeg
I don't have these wheels, but I saw the first picture and thought they looked OK. After seeing the before and after, though, wow! Dramatic difference, way more than I would have thought from the initial picture