Happy Holidays everybody!

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
And may your 2021 be a great year. We earned it.
Happy Holidays to you as well. Wishing, in the New Year, every one a safe and joyous time for their friends, family, and of course, with their Taycan!

Last edited:

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Yes Happy Holidays and here is hoping we will soon get SW updates to solve all the highly parts with a mechanically fantastic Car!!

? ?

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
Despite being an extraordinarily difficult year, there's a lot to be grateful for. Taking stock in having our families, good health, and connection with friends. However, if I didn't have the opportunity and pleasure, every now and then, of doing some spririted driving in the Taycan, I'd go nuts during these extended lockdowns. Thank you Porsche for building such an awesome vehicle and getting us through this challenging time! May the New Year be a better year for us all.

Doc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Happy Holidays to everyone. This forum (and driving a Taycan) I am sure got a lot of us through a pretty dark year, and for those awaiting delivery, look forward to it. Remember, if a bad PCM and a sketchy 12V battery is the worst of our problems, we're doing pretty well. Have a great 2021.

Porsche Taycan Happy Holidays everybody! Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 5.45.21 PM

Doc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Okay,
Happy Holidays to everyone. This forum (and driving a Taycan) I am sure got a lot of us through a pretty dark year, and for those awaiting delivery, look forward to it. Remember, if a bad PCM and a sketchy 12V battery is the worst of our problems, we're doing pretty well. Have a great 2021.
Okay, I maybe one, possibly two, glasses of wine down at this stage.
Sponsored