Has anybody whose car was in storage in Germany awaiting a 12V battery had their car delivered yet?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
We know the production line is now running and cars started after the battery shortage was resolved are being completed and delivered.

We know there are cars that were delivered to dealers - just in the EU I think - where the dealer has ordered the battery as a spare, fitted it and delivered the car.

Has anybody whose car has been kept in storage in Germany waiting for a 12V battery had their car delivered yet?

Mine has been mouldering in storage for 10 weeks already and the latest delivery estimate at the dealer is 25th November with delivery in December.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: B61

Dirk

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E Coupé, Mercedes V
Country flag
Mine is in storage since the 12th of September 2022, latest delivery estimate at the dealer is 30th of November

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Really sucks for you - i hope it’s in proper storage and not left outside…at the least Porsche should cover the costs of a full valet of your choice to sort the paint out.

Reactions: B61

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
We know the production line is now running and cars started after the battery shortage was resolved are being completed and delivered.

We know there are cars that were delivered to dealers - just in the EU I think - where the dealer has ordered the battery as a spare, fitted it and delivered the car.

Has anybody whose car has been kept in storage in Germany waiting for a 12V battery had their car delivered yet?

Mine has been mouldering in storage for 10 weeks already and the latest delivery estimate at the dealer is 25th November with delivery in December.
I have not, only confirming that I'm in a similar situation. My produced car is in storage since July 9 (15 weeks). The delivery estimates have moved several times over the last few months. The most recent delivery estimate at the dealer is December 9.

Finbo

First Name
Finlay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Ordered 08/2021
Delivery was to be 02/2022 so let car go in Dec 2021 and driving Transport Black Edition which I love but getting a bit sick of it
Built 22/07/2022
Letter 08/2022 from Porsche UK telling me to take my car for software update
Getting zero feedback from dealer, I have to make contact and response is zero news
I’m very near the point of buying something else and just selling it when it arrives as very unhappy with the way Porsche are treating its customers. Doubtful if I’ll ever have another Porsche

Chris H

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bentley GT3R, BMWi3s, LR Discovery, Pershing 52
Country flag
My car was ready for shipping 17/09/22, JCT have no idea when it’s going to be delivered, no information coming from the factory.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
My car was moved from a storage facility to Emden Port on Oct 7. Delivery estimate is Dec 16 through Houston to Austin TX.

Lucdugas

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross turismo 4s
Country flag

Exact same situation for me here. Car produced on week of July 11th but did not make it to Emden yet. So stored for 14 weeks already and still no news of any movement.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag