Has anyone outside of the East Coast received their 4S yet? I'm Pissed (not COVID-19 related).

OP
OP

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Are they actually sitting in the lot or is it just listed on their website. I spoke with one dealer who had a handful on their website, and when I pushed, he admitted that they were cars that they expect in...and all have been sold already...but he would be happy to take a reservation from me.

Apparently there is some company that finds all these VINs and then puts them on their website with a link to where that vin is headed.
You need to see photos of the actual car on the site. That's a sign they have it.
Sponsored

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2020 911 Carrera 4S
You need to see photos of the actual car on the site. That's a sign they have it.
(West Coast), my local dealership received their first 4S on Monday. It is a customer ordered car. First one they've seen. They've sold their demo Turbo they got in December, have one more customer Turbo in the "back" awaiting delivery. Mine was their first and only (so far) Turbo S from right before Christmas. I was offered the car, though I had not ordered it. I know, "What?"

2300 miles on the clock and I adore this car!!
It's in getting the "recall" Charging Point part installed and software update. Back in my hands tomorrow!

Please everybody, hang on! It is so worth the wait!!

Cheers