Has anyone purchased the black 20" Tequipment Design Wheel Set?

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I was curious if anyone has purchased these Porsche wheels for their Taycan? I have the st20" Turbo Aero wheels on my 4s currently, but was wanting to find something a little more unique. While I am intrigued with the Taycan Exclusive Design set, I am not sure if I want to spend nearly $10k, and have the range hit for moving up to 21" wheels.

If anyone has purchased these and installed them, I would love to see pictures of your car. thanks in advance.

Porsche Taycan Has anyone purchased the black 20" Tequipment Design Wheel Set? shoppin
Sponsored

Jon Steinmetz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was curious if anyone has purchased these Porsche wheels for their Taycan? I have the st20" Turbo Aero wheels on my 4s currently, but was wanting to find something a little more unique. While I am intrigued with the Taycan Exclusive Design set, I am not sure if I want to spend nearly $10k, and have the range hit for moving up to 21" wheels.

If anyone has purchased these and installed them, I would love to see pictures of your car. thanks in advance.

shopping.jpeg
I would like a set of these as well. I wound up with a set of summer tires that need rims. My local Porsche dealer implied that buying these without tires is over priced. Does anyone have a suggestion?