Has anyone received the Porsche 2 bike carrier yet?

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
I ordered mine with the car in May 2021, car arrived in July but still no bike rack 🤬 being told October…

Dealer says none have been delivered anywhere in the world but I recall some posters on here saying they had received one?
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
As you know, a few threads o this - was told by my dealer there might be a chance in 4th qtr. this year! Had ordered July 2021 - since gave up asking and am part of Will's alternate 2-bar carrier build - have not cancelled the orig order but at least I won't be waiting until 2023 to lug our bikes around!

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
This is insane. A year ago I canceled my Audi etron GT because of the practicality of the CT and the sexy bike rack from Porsche. Bad choice as it get delayed and delayed again. in the meantime I built it using the great design found in this forum. Problem solved. I also saved over $1000 with my DIY.

Carax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxter S Macan S 997GT2
Country flag
I gave up expecting mine.Raised complaint with OPC and Porsche as I would not have ordered car if I knew there would be no bike rack. They agreed to fit tow bar for free to my Macan as compensation.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I gave up expecting mine.Raised complaint with OPC and Porsche as I would not have ordered car if I knew there would be no bike rack. They agreed to fit tow bar for free to my Macan as compensation.
That is a shocker IMHO and I suspect a design flaw too given the lack of product availability. For the life of me I don't know why they didn't design for an electric towbar in the first place - I could then use my Thule folding tow hitch carrier I had on my Macan and Panamera.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I was one of the first to take delivery of the rear bike carrier rack several months ago. IMHO it is way over complicated and prone to breakage. Mine did break (see my many posts on this). My dealer tried to get it repaired through Porsche, but gave up and took it back and gave me a full refund. The 1Up solution works much better for me & I am awaiting the bar tubes to be delivered from our forum friend - bsclywilly
Sponsored

Last edited: