Haven't received Track Your Dream invite email

HawkBlitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, BMW M2
Country flag
I am yet to receive email from Porsche NA with TYD invite. My SA tells me, its Porsche NA that needs to do it. Should I email porsche customer support for this or there is a dedicated email ID for TYD program?

Thanks!
Sponsored

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Call the 800 number. I remember mine taking a few weeks and I think I called and it showed up after that.

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I am yet to receive email from Porsche NA with TYD invite. My SA tells me, its Porsche NA that needs to do it. Should I email porsche customer support for this or there is a dedicated email ID for TYD program?

Thanks!
Sorry but what is TYD?

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Not sure if you got it or not but I placed my order on March 3rd and still didn't get one so I emailed my SA and he said that the issue was that my email was not on the order. Got the email for TYD a few hours later.

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Q: Is the TYD Track My Porsche app available for iPhones/iOS? Is it a separate app or is it part of the MyPorsche app already available on iOS?

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Q: Is the TYD Track My Porsche app available for iPhones/iOS? Is it a separate app or is it part of the MyPorsche app already available on iOS?
TYD is available both directly on the my.porsche.com website and through the My Porsche APP for IOS. When you click the TYD button in the My Porsche APP it is actually a web-link that takes you to the my.porsche website.
Sponsored