f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Probably not a question for places where the glass roof is standard but does anybody know if there is any interior colour specification which gives a pale headlining colour?
I don't like glass roofs but all the pictures of the interior without it that I have seen make the rear seats look like a medieval dungeon :(
Sponsored

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag
Slate Grey - headlining in Alcantara could solve the problem a little bit. Also then you have everything in grey, also the steering wheel which you mentioned in another thread. The Alcantara color at Porsche is always lighter than the leather color.
Porsche Taycan Headlining colour? 6CEDBDC2-8F7E-4B28-BA4A-65743582720E

OP
OP
f1eng

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Slate Grey - headlining in Alcantara could solve the problem a little bit. Also then you have everything in grey, also the steering wheel which you mentioned in another thread. The Alcantara color at Porsche is always lighter than the leather color.
6CEDBDC2-8F7E-4B28-BA4A-65743582720E.jpeg
Thanks, I am trying to avoid non-colours so the grey is out for now, though one of my favourite interiors in one of my old cars was grey alcantara throughpout...
I am almost certainly going to go for blackberry and have already chosen a racetex headlining so what you write reassures.
I am still not completely sure chalk-beige isn't the best choice for me though...