Help! Is this a good deal? 2020 Taycan 4s

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I appreciate that perspective. What I mean is it has everything I want, plus it has things I would love to have but wouldn’t spec myself because of overall costs (if brand new)
That’s awesome.….makes this a great find for you 👍
Sponsored

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
I view deals slightly differently. Compare this cost with one you'd spec new. If there is enough of a difference, then yes, it's a good deal.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I personally don’t see a major risk in buying a low mile 2020 vs a 22, as long as the 2020 has had the major update. There are many many owners on and off this forum who had lived with, updated and enjoyed relative trouble free early cars, me included, and I think they are a great used deal now. I say go for it.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
It is a good deal. My 2020 4S was highly spec'd as well (about $143k). It had about 18k miles. I sold it to the local Mercedes dealer last month. They had it listed for resale at $109k and it sold for asking price in 2 weeks. Fyi, I had no issues with my 2020 4S and it was the 1st US delivery on this forum.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
I just bought a 4s ‘21 specced @ 168k€ (incl. Matrix, Burmester, full leather & Carbon Sport package amongst many other options) for 129k€
I could not stretch to 168k to buy new, but stretch from an initial 100k budget for a fairly standard Taycan to a dream specced 4s was doable. Now my RS Spyder Satin blacks have just arrived and these will be mounted on the 25th (got 20” turbo now)
car had only 9900 miles on it.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think it's a good deal. Looks like they're offering you a discount off the sticker already, and the car was first offered in November, so they're likely motivated to sell. It looks like a winner to me.

OP
OP

electronsi00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
Ah, didn’t realize it gets buried with Innodrive.

Have you pulled a car fax just to see it’s service history?
I got the carfax (clean) and full service records. It had recall work done plus software update. Had its 2 year service as well.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got the carfax (clean) and full service records. It had recall work done plus software update. Had its 2 year service as well.
If it’s CPO, passes your visual inspection, and has your key options, I’d go for it.

I’d check the tires for uneven wear and, if you find any, have them replace and do an alignment. The latter can be very costly. Since it’s CPO, they should have replaced any worn tires, but it’s good to double check.

SCD

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911S Cabriolet, Cayenne
Country flag
Where is the car located? The price seems unusually low for a CPO 4S from a California Porsche dealer.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Where is the car located? The price seems unusually low for a CPO 4S from a California Porsche dealer.
Not OP, but car is in Florida (and not Palm Beach or Miami - which may explain the price a bit).

Edward

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is a good deal. Consider that the original owner took a 50k hit upon selling / trading this in!
Sponsored