samfrancisjr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi, just picked up my 2022 $s a week ago, I do a weekly 200 mile highway drive and want to adjust the max speed for Range mode - on another thread it says to go to the Drive mode screen below then click on the three dots to the second screen below. However, after clicking on the three dots on the first screen I only see Options > Vehicle settings. The Range Mode Drive configuration screen is not accessible. Anyone know why I don't have this option or if there is another way to increase the max speed for Range mode?

Porsche Taycan Help please - I am not able to adjust max speed for Range mode 1642361268586

Porsche Taycan Help please - I am not able to adjust max speed for Range mode 1642361297727

Thanks!

Sam

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Hi, just picked up my 2022 $s a week ago, I do a weekly 200 mile highway drive and want to adjust the max speed for Range mode - on another thread it says to go to the Drive mode screen below then click on the three dots to the second screen below. However, after clicking on the three dots on the first screen I only see Options > Vehicle settings. The Range Mode Drive configuration screen is not accessible. Anyone know why I don't have this option or if there is another way to increase the max speed for Range mode?

1642361268586.png

1642361297727.png

Thanks!

Sam
i’m not sure if I understand your problem.
on your 2nd screen, have you tried to press on Maximum speed > ?
then you should be able to write max speed….

OP
OP

samfrancisjr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
i’m not sure if I understand your problem.
on your 2nd screen, have you tried to press on Maximum speed > ?
then you should be able to write max speed….
I can’t get to the second screen - it is not an option -

OP
OP

samfrancisjr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks - I read that too but Range mode configuration is not an option I can access. When I go to Drive then click the ... it goes to this screen
Porsche Taycan Help please - I am not able to adjust max speed for Range mode taycan Screen

rs38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan,gt2,i8
Country flag
that's one of the Taycan bugs. The menu entry will eventually return after some time and it will happen again whenever the cars is in the mood...?

• Wow
Reactions: B61

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The top screen shots are the ones I posted previously and if you don't have the second screen then you will not be able to configure Range mode (speed or other).

This is 100% weird (but it's part of Taycan ownership).

Do you have Smart Lift menu functionality (this has disappeared and re-appeared for others)?

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sam: When you select car mode button, then select the range mode button, and THEN hit the 3 dots at lower right, then (second screen) max speed and it should give you( third screen) a slider to select your desired range max speed. I see from your pix that you do get the second screen with range mode drive configuration so it s/b possible.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
I had this very problem with the added joy of range maxing out at 55mph which, for my motorway commute, was an absolute delight. As others have said, and is so often the way with Taycan software, it’ll likely just come back again randomly at some point. I’m not sure if I need a software engineer or an exorcist to be honest some days!

OP
OP

samfrancisjr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The top screen shots are the ones I posted previously and if you don't have the second screen then you will not be able to configure Range mode (speed or other).

This is 100% weird (but it's part of Taycan ownership).

Do you have Smart Lift menu functionality (this has disappeared and re-appeared for others)?
This is really helpful, no I don't have smart lift either. Nor can I configure individual drive mode.

carboard123

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s 1972 911T Targa
Country flag
This is really helpful, no I don't have smart lift either. Nor can I configure individual drive mode.
My range mode speed adjustment worked fine for the first 5 months I had the car. Then one day it dropped down to 55 and could not be adjusted. Strange. 3 or 4 days later it was back to normal and has been fine ever since. No explanation. Just happened.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag

Thanks!
Sam
Weird, the max speed menu option is accessible in my car ?

Porsche Taycan Help please - I am not able to adjust max speed for Range mode received_462728922128987

Porsche Taycan Help please - I am not able to adjust max speed for Range mode received_660980164908792

Porsche Taycan Help please - I am not able to adjust max speed for Range mode received_452393079860931

Porsche Taycan Help please - I am not able to adjust max speed for Range mode received_908602596523203