Vehicles
Taycan 4s - Cayenne Coupe Hybrid - Carrera S 992
Country flag
Hi friends
I’d like to know from taycan owners which optionals are best between

hot/cold seats

or

all leather interiors

I know the best would be both but I want to save money and I don't know if I can avoid some things in an electric car
Sponsored

mike-taycan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Depending on your climate. We have hot/humid summers and cold winters. Because of my location, I would option the heat/cooled seats. I would really miss the heated seats.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Depending on your climate. We have hot/humid summers and cold winters. Because of my location, I would option the heat/cooled seats. I would really miss the heated seats.
I agree - if you are in a hot/cold climate you'll definitely want the heating/cooling on the seats. The non-leather interior on the Taycan is VERY nice.

KINGFISH

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 911
Country flag
Hi friends
I’d like to know from taycan owners which optionals are best between

hot/cold seats

or

all leather interiors

I know the best would be both but I want to save money and I don't know if I can avoid some things in an electric car
Picked up my Taycan 4S Monday. Amazing car. I can say that the Leather interior (mine is in Chalk) is soooooooo much nicer than the standard in my opinion. The leather stitching adds a level of refinement that you want in this car. That said, I also have heated/cooled seats and I can tell you that having cold air on my bum is quite nice (I live in Austin TX - gets quite hot).
If you can only do one - my advice is to do the leather.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Heated & cooled seats will make you more comfortable. The leather will add some aesthetic appeal. Get the options that improve the way the car drives & comfort before paying for aesthetics.

The Standard interior is very nice and suits the car very well. The steering wheel & seats are still leather and the rest of the material is very soft touch and feels as nice as the leather Porsche uses.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I agree that the priority should be on comfort. I have black Olea leather but miss seat ventilation very much. I am also In quite warm climate. Seat heating is quite nice in winter times when as well.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
The question you need to ask is: Do you prefer a sweaty/cold ass over a good looking dashboard?

In my case, I hate a sweaty ass and the standard interior surpasses any other car I have ever had.

OP
OP
miglio

miglio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s - Cayenne Coupe Hybrid - Carrera S 992
Country flag
The question you need to ask is: Do you prefer a sweaty/cold ass over a good looking dashboard?

In my case, I hate a sweaty ass and the standard interior surpasses any other car I have ever had.
You have good reasons...I already have black/red full leather interior in my Cayenne coupe hybrid...I like it but for the first time Porsche made a good standard interior.

before that standard interior is more cheap and very rubber...

I ask this because I don’t know if in this EV an owner always switch on AC or Heat pump instead cold/hot seats...

i hope you understand my English

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I ask this because I don’t know if in this EV an owner always switch on AC or Heat pump instead cold/hot seats...
In my current car, the temperature in the cabin can be perfect due to the AC, but I still get warm and sweaty in my back from the seat. Seat ventilation will at least improve that somewhat (I hope).
Sponsored