JC Mann

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S, Tesla Model S
Country flag
Aldo did the comparison bose vs burmeister with different lossless songs with usb cable & iphone

Bose sounded fine ! much better than i thought. Then i listened to the burmeister.
i was with a friend and we both couldn’t believe our ears. Improvement over Bose is quite significant! Sounded much better than my current macan turbo burmeister system.

does it justify the gap in price ? Yes and no depending on your source quality and on how much of an audiophile you are.
So i checked the box.
Before you click Burmeister button, you might consider that there is no rear shelf and NOTHING but the open trunk area behind the rear seats. You can order a net to stretch floor to ceiling to separate seats from luggage (or empty space) but I would not consider that setup to be conducive to fine listening.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Before you click Burmeister button, you might consider that there is no rear shelf and NOTHING but the open trunk area behind the rear seats. You can order a net to stretch floor to ceiling to separate seats from luggage (or empty space) but I would not consider that setup to be conducive to fine listening.
Same 21 speakers as in regular Taycan just repositionned in the rear differently (as in my Macan)

Last edited:

loysha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS E-tron GT
Country flag
I auditioned Bose and Burmeister at the same time on two cars (Taycan) parked next to each other.
Bose is good value for money and sounds great. But if you listened to two systems at the same time and you audifile, you will regret giving up the Burmeister.
I choose Burmeister !!

PS. I noticed that the door construction is distorting and squeaks at low frequencies. It is necessary to do audio preparation of the doors.
Sponsored