WOOF

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Thanks to all for the many informative posts.

I've been lurking since I received my 22 RWD in March of 2022. I've resisted posting for reasons you will understand after legal issues are resolved, hopefully soon. Yes, it's been 2 years.

Here's my question; Is it possbile to determine how many cars were built with my exact specifications?

Thanks,
Mark
Sponsored

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag

I've been lurking since I received my 22 RWD in March of 2022. I've resisted posting for reasons you will understand after legal issues are resolved, hopefully soon. Yes, it's been 2 years.

Here's my question; Is it possbile to determine how many cars were built with my exact specifications?

Thanks,
Mark
I don’t think so.

However likely not many with your EXACT configuration due to the vast option list. In terms of 911: “In a recent interview with British car magazine Autocar (via Jalopnik), Christian Friedl, the manager of the Bavarian automaker’s Zuffenhausen factory, revealed that Porsche produces identical versions of the car “a maximum of two times per year.” What makes that even more mind-boggling, is that the company makes and ships over 35,000 911s worldwide each year.”

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Thanks,
Mark
Highly unlikely.

The more you option a car the more unique it becomes.

Rare also that a standard car leaves the factory.

hifi239

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Only exception is that it appears my original dealer got two or three showroom 2022 RWDs during 2022 with the same build. I know two were the same color too. I remember thinking then how silly that they were optioning 400V 150kW!
Sponsored