lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Yesterday I was not able to open the garage with the Homelink. At the end of the day I decided to clear the code and relearn.
unfortunately the handheld remote work but the car can’t learn the code anymore. I tried with another remote without success. No more Homelink. Need to visit the dealer. In the meantime I will add A great looking remote on the sun visor.
I just traveled back in time.

anybody had the same issue?
Sponsored

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Yesterday I was not able to open the garage with the Homelink. At the end of the day I decided to clear the code and relearn.
unfortunately the handheld remote work but the car can’t learn the code anymore. I tried with another remote without success. No more Homelink. Need to visit the dealer. In the meantime I will add A great looking remote on the sun visor.

Had the same when initially configuring homelink, could never get the car to open the garage but the fob would. In my case resetting using the learn button worked.

Assuming you deleted the old code from the car and re configured homelink in the car for the new code.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

This could simply have been one of those phantom issues which would have cleared itself (we're used to that on the Taycan by this point).

Different but related - I had Range mode speed configuration disappear for 2 days only to reappear.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Did you review the troubleshooting tips in this prior thread?
Sponsored