Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
It has nothing to do with Porsche.
It's Homelink.
Homelink doesn't support older systems cuz criminals are also aware of systems that become hackable...
You are probably better of with a more modern reciever if you know what I mean...
.....has nothing to do with Porsche.
I understand your defense of our Pcar company.....but they chose the Homelink exclusive format not the other way around.
Other Pcars of mine work fine with my operator as do the Mercedes.
As for security.....thanks for the interest however my home and garages are very well protected.
I'll figure a work-around. Thanks.

Update:
I've established that my operator is definitely HomeLink compatible.....as the other cars I have use that system and others have confirmed.
Still no luck in programming Taycan. Kinda like trying to get charging to work at EAmerica sites :swear: .
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I still want to know the answer to the original question: can you use "hey Porsche" to access Homelink and choose open garage
Nope.
Tried it, doesn't work.
Instead it asks what contact I want to call...pfffrrt.

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I still want to know the answer to the original question: can you use "hey Porsche" to access Homelink and choose open garage
Me too! Does anyone know if we can just ask her to open and or close the door?

mkpierro

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Country flag
I can access homelink by saying "Hey Porsche show me Homelink". Mine is also set to GPS so it comos up on the screen when I pull in my driveway.

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I can access homelink by saying "Hey Porsche show me Homelink". Mine is also set to GPS so it comos up on the screen when I pull in my driveway.
Thank you! My homelink pops up when I get close to my house but I was not using the correct command as you stated above. Does that command open or close your door or just open a message screen on the PCM?

mkpierro

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Country flag
Thank you! My homelink pops up when I get close to my house but I was not using the correct command as you stated above. Does that command open or close your door or just open a message screen on the PCM?
Just the homelink screen. I have not tried to get it to open the door. That would be cool.
Sponsored