How Accurate Is The "Track Your Dream" Site?

dbot16

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Howdy! My Taycan left the Port of Emden on 1/27. It's currently at the Port of Hueneme (near Los Angeles).

The final destination is Seattle, WA.

Right after it passed through the Panama Canal, the Track Your Dream site pushed back the ETA by 20 days! However, the ship has been making steady progress (maybe a bit ahead of schedule, in fact).

So is this ETA accurate? I asked my salesperson, but he couldn't give me an answer.

For anyone else in the Northern CA, OR, or WA area that has tracked their car, what route did it take? And how long?

Thanks!!
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
OP
OP

dbot16

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
hmmm - the RCC ASIA in the exact same port as your car right now…would be funny if two different porsche’s were on two different ships in the same port at the same time.

OP
OP

dbot16

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think mine is on the NYK Line Capricornus Leader. But the Porsche site doesn't make it clear. And now the route is all screwy; it shows a beeline from Zuffenhausen to Port of Hueneme.

So it's basically useless!

OP
OP

dbot16

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
hmmm - the RCC ASIA in the exact same port as your car right now…would be funny if two different porsche’s were on two different ships in the same port at the same time.
It's been updated to show that I'm on the RCC Asia too. We're vessel buddies! :like:

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I think mine is on the NYK Line Capricornus Leader. But the Porsche site doesn't make it clear. And now the route is all screwy; it shows a beeline from Zuffenhausen to Port of Hueneme.

So it's basically useless!
use fleetmon.com to track your boat. It looks to be docked at Port Hueneme right now.
Sponsored