Operonred

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan 4s
Country flag
Just wondering if anyone has an idea of how long you should expect to wait for a taycan 4s in the uk. I ordered mine on 1st may 2021, but as yet I have not even got a build slot. Is this normal ?
Has anyone managed to get a build slot who ordered in may for a standard 4s?
Thanks
Sponsored

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Which dealer? Did you go in and order personally? Or through a salary sacrifice company?

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Hi I ordered a CT 4S Mid July and was told Dec but since then the factory has clearly had the usual parts issues so I’ve been told to expect Jan -Feb

Tris Pepper

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Which dealer? Did you go in and order personally? Or through a salary sacrifice company?
Just wondering if anyone has an idea of how long you should expect to wait for a taycan 4s in the uk. I ordered mine on 1st may 2021, but as yet I have not even got a build slot. Is this normal ?
Thanks
I ordered my CT4S mid May and have a delivery date of 10 Dec, dealer assures me they are sticking to delivery dates!

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
Ordered early May. Latest estimate is delivery late next month.

ptilley42

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thanks
ordered mine in July from Wolverhampton Porsche , delivery date was Nov 22 but now Dec 12th

MambaCTUK

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T5, LeonFR, CT4s
Country flag
I placed my interest on a CT4 originally back in May. Deposit paid at the start of June. Changed my mind to a 4S after test driving. Build locked early August and expecting delivery in the coming month ?
Lucky for this timeline due to a cancelled order that already had been scheduled.

Im incredibly thankful to all members on the forum and posts as this gave me a vast amount of information before I walked into the dealership. I’ve had one cup of coffee in total there - order placed within an hour. So think I class myself as an easy customer and this may have helped ?‍♂

My first “Dick Lovett” (I kid you not) dealership experience and it’s been a great one so far.. ??
Sponsored