Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
No way. I can't imagine how that must have felt. Sheesh.
It really sucked but it’s okay. So now you know, it’s possible to get on a ship fairly quickly. I hope you don’t have to wait too long.
Sponsored

Westbyz80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Mine's been at Emden since Feb 23rd. It's not even scheduled to get on a ship until March 25th (who even knows if it'll get on a ship by then)....so over a month later. Totally sucks and super frustrating, but it is what it is. Just gotta be happy that our cars were at least produced before the shutdown.

OP
OP
mgr1047

mgr1047

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Soooo it looks like my Taycan was loaded on the SFL Conductor and is headed home! Can anyone with vessel finding knowledge confirm that TYD is correct and the car is headed to RI, then Texas before heading to Jacksonville, FL? Seems like a long trip.

Porsche Taycan How long will my car sit at Emden Port? Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 5.00.12 PM

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
Mine seemed to be finished a bit ahead if schedule and has been at Emden since the 25th. Still there, was originally scheduled to leave for Sheerness today, 11th, so fingers crossed. Sadly looks like won’t make it to me before have to renew my OnTo ID3 subscription for another month though (24th).
Sponsored

Last edited: