How often do you see other Taycans in the wild?

How often do you see other Taycans in the wild?

• Total voters

kailifish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
i see one almost every week, it was published here that Taiwan is the 6th biggest market for Taycan. The more the merrier!
Sponsored

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I saw 3 yesterday when I normally go weeks without seeing one. I must say they really do stand out in a crowd.

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
I have seen one since I started "looking" for them once I ordered my car. So one since the beginning of April.

OP
OP
Jhenson29

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
you joke but it is making me think about either changing my life or where I live. Ha!
I’m not sure owning a Taycan and being surrounded by Taycans is something I’d be looking to change!

dflohr

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Boxster S (RIP)
Country flag
Yesterday afternoon, a Taycan in the same Volcano Grey as mine came up behind me. Pulled along side and we chatted for a bit at a traffic light. He then zoomed ahead in his Turbo vs my "lowly" RWD. Was fun to see what I must look like coming and going.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
I make sure to gesture to every Taycan I see in the wild. A couple weeks ago, one was driving in the opposite direction and he flashed his lights at me while I gave him the peace sign. A magical moment. :)

SWORDER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Just seen two in a day - one at the Westfield in La Jolla and more surprisingly one at Phils BBQ in Rancho Bernado
If it was a Volcano Grey TS @ Westfield, it was probably me.

I usually walk to that mall instead of drive but for the rare times I park there, I've been taking advantage of those EV-designated spots in the parking structure.

All those highspeed EA chargers at the edge of the mall though -- they've been sitting there for many months, still not activated. But I already bitched about that in a prior thread, I believe, so..... :(

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
I've spotted two Taycans, both black, in the Bay Area over the past month while on HWY 101 and 880. I've seen the same white one travelling from the opposite direction between St. Helena and Yountville about once or twice a week when I'm up in Napa County.

TaycanTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
I've seen 3 so far in Westchester County, NY - someone around my neighborhood has an RWD, I saw a Turbo at an office park back in May a few days after I bought mine, and an RWD in the FedEx store parking lot last week. NJ Plates. All 3 were black. I guess I'm the only one around town has a non-black one so far...

Jon Steinmetz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just saw my first Taycan in the wild. Mine is the silver one behind it. WI plates, 4S, and it was in Stillwater, MN near where I live. If this is your car please feel free to DM me. :)

Porsche Taycan How often do you see other Taycans in the wild? 1627919764082
Sponsored