How to charge inmediately and STOP up 80 % automatically.

isacumi

First Name
isacumi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN 4S
Country flag
Hi guys!

Here a little trick....
I was wondering myself how to do a DIRECT CHARGE and stop up 80 % automatically.

Is it possible?¿ YES!

How to recharge up to 80% automatically.

The taycan does not allow to automatically stop a direct recharge at 80% (or any other percentage) but here you have a trick.
You must configure the following PROFILE and TIMER:

Profile: Minimum recharge 80%.
Optimized recharge.

Timer: We will set a random time (20h, for example, it is not important).
We will mark "Retry" so that it is configured daily.
We will mark a LIMIT OF 80 %.

With this configuration, the car will start inmediatelly you connect your car until reaching the minimun charge of 80 %. In the other side, It will stop as soon as it reach the 80 %.

If everything is properly configured, a warning message will appear and a new icon will appear in the image of the charging battery (see attached image. In this image the minimun and maximun it is stabliched at 70 %).
When you connect the car to the charging point, the car will immediately start charging, and when it reaches 80% it will stop.

Important: The PROFILE and TIMER functions only work with AC RECHARGE, it does not work with DC RECHARGE, so if you connect the car to a DC RECHARGE point, the car will recharge up to 100%, without stopping at the set limit. 80%

Sorry my bad english, it is didficult for me so technical info.
If you need EXTRA info, ask me!

Isacumi

Porsche Taycan How to charge inmediately and STOP up 80 % automatically. icono (2).JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: