tfurbay

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, BMW X5
Country flag
Off topic, but why does “I’m not a robot” pop up every time I’m on this site and require that I select pictures to confirm I’m human? Does anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
It happens to me a lot on a desktop/laptop but not on my phone.

Mats

First Name
Mats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 4S cab, CT 4S Gentian Blue
Country flag
Once in a while, but mostly just to check the box.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Off topic, but why does “I’m not a robot” pop up every time I’m on this site and require that I select pictures to confirm I’m human? Does anyone else have this issue?
Yeah, me too. I hate that frickin’ thing. It’s a royal pain in the ass and utterly useless.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
There are numerous automated bots that seek to populate boards like this with spam posts. I don’t know if you’ve ever come to this site and seen a bunch of identical posts in Chinese, but that is what is happening there (It recently happened last week on this site, in fact). These CAPTCHA (“I am not a robot”) are necessary to help the site from becoming totally overtaken by these. The CAPTCHA protocols are designed to identify types of visits that resemble these attacks, and it doesn’t take much for our visits to look like it. In fact, if you have certain privacy settings enabled (e.g., cookies off), you will regularly get CAPTCHA challenges. A sad fact of life on the internet today, not really a forum feature…
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.