I am genuinely shocked by how much attention this car attracts on a daily basis.

Bill33525

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘24 Q8 ETron 55 SUV, '22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
My wife noticd a teenager taking a picture of our car while on the road. Have had nice comments when charging. But the annoying side is the childish antics by the Mustang, Camaro, and Hemi crowd. passing by and rapping their loud exhaust! Guess they don't realize they will be driving electric sooner than they think.

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
But the annoying side is the childish antics by the Mustang, Camaro, and Hemi crowd. passing by and rapping their loud exhaust! Guess they don't realize they will be driving electric sooner than they think.
Next time ask them - didn’t their parents teach them that it’s not polite to fart and belch in public? :p

AlexR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (on order), BMW X5, Golf GTE
Country flag
Whilst you blast past them having spent a fraction of the $ on getting from A to B.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayman GTS
Country flag
I get this too. Never had so many positive comments and always the first question is; what range can I get?

Porsche Taycan I am genuinely shocked by how much attention this car attracts on a daily basis. IMG_3904

marvinp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998/2008 BMW M3s
Country flag
Had a neighbor come up to me and compliment it, then when I told him it was electric, he was surprised lol…..then he was like “those have ‘get away from the cops’ speed” (which is funny because he’s a cop LOL)

Here’s my car:

A0B3F322-E5B5-4F52-89B7-4580A88EFED6.jpeg
HA! I recognize that under-construction Porsche dealer. I picked my Neptune Blue Taycan there at the end of April, beginning of May.

Your experience is similar to mine. I've had folks ask me about the car and they've all expressed surprised when I tell them it's electric.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Same. I just say 800 miles 🤣
Just say you've never really noticed - as the electricity always runs out slower than your bladder fills up.

Then tut and shake your head and say.... "and with rising electricity prices it now costs me up to £4.50 to fill her up to the brim at home" 🤣🤣

Last edited:

BurntToast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 944 turbo and 2022 Taycan GTS (soon)
Country flag
My Neptune Blue GTS garners a lot of attention. I've tinted the windows as dark as possible for some anonymity.
I blacked it out and plan to tint the windows.

I'd love to some some photos! What color interior did you get?

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
My Neptune Blue GTS garners a lot of attention. I've tinted the windows as dark as possible for some anonymity.
I have replaced all windows with solid metal sheets. Wife now drives peeping thru a periscope. Even cops are deathly afraid of her now.