I am genuinely shocked by how much attention this car attracts on a daily basis.

O2TheL

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of Ducati, LR Defender, Audi S5, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Totally agree on the Turbo and the pointless-ness of 0-60 times.
I was being somewhat lighthearted (posting lacks nuance) and was referring to the posters 4S.
Ducati's I own that will beat my 4S (even with my non-perfect launches):
- Diavel (which has the same engine as the 1198 and lower gearing)
- 1198S
- Panigale V4
Sponsored

taycan_sportturismo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW 320i xDrive
Ha, it's definitely a choice that I'm still not 100% is the right thing to do, but obviously no turning back now that it's on the ship crossing the ocean. Granted, if I did it all over again, I'd probably go for Mint Green, the generated images didn't seem to capture how saturated it looks in real photos, and it's definitely stunning IMO.

This experience will definitely influence whether or not I go for PTS in the future though. For now, I honestly can't wait to find the first person trying to snag a picture of it in a parking lot as I come back with groceries. Going to daily drive the heck out of it and hopefully love every second.
Awesome! I think you will love it. Who cares if it's a little bold? You can have a little fun with it :like:

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
A comment about the bike: I was mistaken, it wasn't a Japanese rocket, but some type of American V-Twin (I'm not 100% sure) but more of a cruiser. Def not a Harley, maybe a Victory?

At any rate, I know the Taycan 4S would get smoked by my neighbour's Ducati and I have no illusions about that. Still, in Sport Mode with 570 HP at instant readiness, there isn't much on the road that I cannot outrun.

I have had my vehicle for about a year now, and I still absolutely love it. Every time I get into it and strap myself in, it's just such a pleasure. I've never owned such a precision, finely-crafted automobile and I do not take it for granted. It constantly brings a smile to my face.

Another couple glamour shots, what the heck:

Porsche Taycan I am genuinely shocked by how much attention this car attracts on a daily basis. L1009623

Porsche Taycan I am genuinely shocked by how much attention this car attracts on a daily basis. L1008095

Porsche Taycan I am genuinely shocked by how much attention this car attracts on a daily basis. L1003221

OP
OP

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Just brought the car home and left for a function. Next thing I know, a little kid is already in my yard giving the car a pat down. 😂
58DED161-A93D-4DB7-B001-D519DCE02F3A.png
My boy is obsessed with my car 🤣🤣

He’s only two but every morning he grabs me by the hand ‘DADDYS CAR’ 🤣🤣

Indeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just brought the car home and left for a function. Next thing I know, a little kid is already in my yard giving the car a pat down. 😂
58DED161-A93D-4DB7-B001-D519DCE02F3A.png
We checked later to discover that the kid had a matchbox car in his hand. I guess he saw the Taycan as a real version of his toy. He was actually rolling the toy onto the actual car. Unfortunately he forgot and left it behind in the driveway after he left.

O2TheL

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of Ducati, LR Defender, Audi S5, Taycan 4S
Country flag
A comment about the bike: I was mistaken, it wasn't a Japanese rocket, but some type of American V-Twin (I'm not 100% sure) but more of a cruiser. Def not a Harley, maybe a Victory?

At any rate, I know the Taycan 4S would get smoked by my neighbour's Ducati and I have no illusions about that. Still, in Sport Mode with 570 HP at instant readiness, there isn't much on the road that I cannot outrun.

I have had my vehicle for about a year now, and I still absolutely love it. Every time I get into it and strap myself in, it's just such a pleasure. I've never owned such a precision, finely-crafted automobile and I do not take it for granted. It constantly brings a smile to my face.

Another couple glamour shots, what the heck:

L1009623.jpeg

L1008095.jpeg

L1003221.jpeg
Beautiful pictures!!!

22gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 taycan gts
Country flag
Took my gts on a road trip this weekend. On the way to the destination, I had countless head turns and photos taken while driving.
When charging at a EA stop, I had 3 people acknowledge the car and give thumbs up, one of which parked and got out and chatted for a while. Another person didn't say anything, but parked infront of me and took a video on an old school handheld camcorder (weird).
Once I arrived to the destination town, I was greeted with hotel front parking, every time I walk past the lobby, people are looking at it. When I drive around town and park on the street about 25÷ of people do double takes.

Around my home town (long island), the car gets nowhere near as much attention. I think its to do with the demographic and more expensive cars are a dime a dozen.

I tend to make my car purchases based on the cars uniqe-ness. I got more than I bargained for with this car.

Lee808

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I have had a lot of thumbs up and positive comments as well as those that are surprised it is all-electric. Mine is, as far as I know, the first in the area where I live. We do have a lot of AMG and M3s, but that is to be expected since the main employer in the area is an Army base. A few Lambos, other Porsches, and Bentleys, but no Taycans :cool:

1653603481450.png
That looks like Wheeler Airfield

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Another comment: I get comments from every sociodemographic. Aged hippies, hoonigans, young women, gear heads, truck drivers. Always positive. :)

Another glamour shot:

Porsche Taycan I am genuinely shocked by how much attention this car attracts on a daily basis. _2022 06 FOTO - 1
Sponsored