PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Does anyone know if the Porsche gift box with the pen or various paperweight holders are a dealer giveaway or does it come from Porsche corporate? Going on a year with nothing. Not that it is critical, but curious. Never mind not getting my power steering column retrofit!
Sponsored

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
My Porsche pylon came with a letter from the dealership. But it looks the same as other pylons that people have had. Although mine is white and some have had black ones. So I have no idea who paid for it. I suspect Porsche GB. Maybe Porsche in USA decided to go with a pen

Nomoclutch

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My pen came from an address I assume is near the Experience Center in Atlanta.

I got the 2024 software update for my pen 🖊… it usually writes OK, but I do occasionally have to reboot it. 🤣

slothinker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (now sold), Toyota MR2, BMW 328i (now sold)
Country flag
I picked up my GTS yesterday and didn't get any freebies. I asked how to get some Porsche swag and my SA said that he could give me 20% off any apparel they have in parts. I went to parts and they had one shirt that didn't fit and an ugly hat. I asked about the lack of inventory and the parts desk said that they've been waiting months just to get black hats in stock. 😂
The pen I mentioned -- which I like a great deal -- came by mail from Porsche a few weeks after my purchase.

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I saw a "Taycan pen" at the Dealership store but €39.99 was too expensive for me at pickup and SA had already filled my trunk with wine.

Went back home, opened the Porsche boutique online, ordered the "Taycan pen" for €11.00 including shipping from Germany. Arrived 4 days later.

It actually writes nice.

Haven't got anything else in the mail except the Porsche charging card.

Uknown

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY20
Country flag
What was the timing on your "gifts (pen, paperweight, etc)" from when you took delivery of the car? My brother bought a CPO Boxster in the summer and just received a box with pen and personalized card with emergency contact info and a book on the history of Porsche.

Nothing received on my end with my new Taycan!
I got a cpo pen and note about 2 months after I bought the car.

magnitude

First Name
Heinz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
This looks like the exact same pen I got when I bought my (used) Boxster many years ago. It did not fit in the Boxster's pen holder as well. But it writes fine, I keep it in the arm rest.
Sponsored