lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Love it or hate it. I had to do it.... wheels next. Vinyl wrap (not door shuts). Same price as ppf. The distressed look may have been done already. But still looks kinda different on the school runs and Tesco’s! Not all will like. But that was never the goal. Tarnished gold wheels?? Or matte black?

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? CB4B53AF-3406-4C2B-BC81-743F0BAAC77D

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? E2B55449-22E9-43F7-94C0-3CC02796AC9D

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? 1BB9FD73-F495-4993-98F7-F436DE2C793B

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? A1C88FA8-043F-4D54-9171-1C559C5C20DC

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Would never have the guts to do myself, but I think it's fantastic. Since the car already cries for attention, I would vote for the tarnished gold wheels. Really cool looking. Bravo.

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
Major props! I would vote for tarnished gold over black, but I think it would look just fine if you never washed your wheels so they blend in with the car!

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
I think the matte black would go much better with the overall look than tarnished gold. The black would blend nicely with the black on the fenders. This is obviously very much a personal taste though.

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Abso-bloody-lutely love it!

Kudos, kudos!

Wheels next indeed!

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Wow, that’s impressive. Not sure on wheel colour. Can you get photoshops to help decide?

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Wow, that’s impressive. Not sure on wheel colour. Can you get photoshops to help decide?
going for matt gold next week when in for kerbing repairs on the wheels and to look at the spoiler sitting proud. will post pics (if i like the colour combo!!).

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
Very nice! Always enjoyed my martinis dirty.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
going for matt gold next week when in for kerbing repairs on the wheels and to look at the spoiler sitting proud. will post pics (if i like the colour combo!!).
Ouch, curbed already. It’s my worse fear! I’m thinking when mine get curbed I will go all black from black/ silver . Can’t imagine the looks/attention you get out and about!

In one of the many shmeee videos he’s just had his wheels done in a gold variant.

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Ouch, curbed already. It’s my worse fear! I’m thinking when mine get curbed I will go all black from black/ silver . Can’t imagine the looks/attention you get out and about!

In one of the many shmeee videos he’s just had his wheels done in a gold variant.
Yeah, saw that video. Did you take out wheel / tyre insurance for kerbing etc?

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Yeah, saw that video. Did you take out wheel / tyre insurance for kerbing etc?
No, I didn’t. Mines a company car so not so worried. If I get a puncture I drive up to the next tyre garage and get a free one fitted! Perks of a company car! Technically I shouldn’t paint the wheels but don’t think they would notice when the cars is returned in 4 years time.

schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
Looks amazing. I quite fancy this but without the distressing. Are there any photos of white Taycans with the Red & Blue Martini stripes?

TaycanTurboUK

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, i8 going soon
Country flag
Saw this wrapped Taycan lunchtime today, is only about 10 miles down the road to me :clap:
Sponsored