lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Saw this wrapped Taycan lunchtime today, is only about 10 miles down the road to me :clap:
Ha, so we have another local Taycan? been waiting a long-time for that, i will keep an eye out - what colour are you?
Had the wheels done now since this post's pics.

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? fgfbhgnfhm

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? regtdhytnymjf fy

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? kmryjetndhhn

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? mjmynrhtebgrhtnyf

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? mjnyhbtgvrfd

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
One thing about going light to dark (or dark to light) with the Taycan to me is that the peculiar gap at the front of the front doors becomes more obvious, as evidenced by the narrow vertical silver stripe that is visible on this car. While I have a general understanding about why this is necessary (it's clearly bothered me once or twice), did you consider wrapping that stripe as well? Or is it generally "unwrappable?"

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
One thing about going light to dark (or dark to light) with the Taycan to me is that the peculiar gap at the front of the front doors becomes more obvious, as evidenced by the narrow vertical silver stripe that is visible on this car. While I have a general understanding about why this is necessary (it's clearly bothered me once or twice), did you consider wrapping that stripe as well? Or is it generally "unwrappable?"
Yeah, u are right. Has annoyed me since I had it done (was white, or is white, under the wrap). It can be done, but would need to take the doors off. I went for a non-door shut wrap as I wasn’t 100% confident on the wrapping company removing big parts. Porsche tried to turn down a warranty claim on the spoiler that has been sitting proud since I got it last July stating that the wrap I had done last month must be affecting it!!! Needless to say they are now fixing under warranty. I learned sone lessons anyway. Hope to swap it for the cross turismo later this year. So will look at a different wrap then.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I went for a non-door shut wrap as I wasn’t 100% confident on the wrapping company removing big parts.
I actually read right through that remark on your original post, not knowing what it even meant. Thank you for the info! It still looks great!

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
So you'll finish in last place next grand prix? Oh god just reminded myself of Sakhir 2020.

Pretty cool, though!

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Man, that's the nicest wrap I ever seen on a Taycan. Very well executed by the designer also.

Well done! well done

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Bit of a necro post. But here it is. So, I hate it (that was an option by the OP). That would mess with my OCD in ways that would be incredibly negative to my wellbeing. Clean and not distressed very cool.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Bit of a necro post. But here it is. So, I hate it (that was an option by the OP). That would mess with my OCD in ways that would be incredibly negative to my wellbeing. Clean and not distressed very cool.
Like this one in Belgium?

Porsche Taycan I did a thing. Dirty martini. ? 94F4999F-B093-4AA1-A820-1506E18D69D3

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
same car, i sold it to R Symons.
I want one!

And what is that car park? Porsche, Porsche, Ferrari and a (guessing) old skool Quattro?
it is not my car or picture. I saw this one one the Belgium Facebook page and found a picture with google.
The one in the back could be a Quattro or maybe a Ghibili with those wheels?
Sponsored