Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Put a deposit down today on a cross Turismo 4s! Looks like build date will be June, with delivery July/August.
This is my build, although gonna add some black bits and not %100 on exterior or interior colours just yet... I have until May to decide :)

My build

Super excited!
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
congrats.

Kryptos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Put a deposit down today on a cross Turismo 4s! Looks like build date will be June, with delivery July/August.
This is my build, although gonna add some black bits and not %100 on exterior or interior colours just yet... I have until May to decide :)

My build

Super excited!
Congrats. Great looking build. Went Chalk/Crayon on my 4S and am very jealous those wheels weren't an option.

OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
I’m between crayon and ice grey.... or maybe just go for dolomite silver.... might even go “wild” and go gentian Blue! Silver, grey or crayon, I think I’ll keep the raspberry interior, if I go for a blue, I’ll probably go for a more grey interior I think...

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Please.try and see a real life example of a blackberry interior if you've not already had the opportunity. It's a bold and brave choice if you stick to it (take care in resale if that's a consideration). I've seen a couple and let's just leave it at that!

Rest of spec looks good and I might add colour coded mirrors or all gloss black.

Model designation in gloss black rather than matt given the window surrounds and rear spoiler are gloss black.

Matrix lights.

Front seats are heated as standard - do you need all heated?

OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Please.try and see a real life example of a blackberry interior if you've not already had the opportunity. It's a bold and brave choice if you stick to it (take care in resale if that's a consideration). I've seen a couple and let's just leave it at that!

Rest of spec looks good and I might add colour coded mirrors or all gloss black.

Model designation in gloss black rather than matt given the window surrounds and rear spoiler are gloss black.

Matrix lights.

Front seats are heated as standard - do you need all heated?
I willhave A look at blackberry before I order for sure, I’m def on the fence about it, but I’m drawn to it! Not worried about resale. Model designation def gloss black, Matt option was by mistake. I’m still contemplating rear seat heaters.I have matrix lights on my cayenne, and I feel like I don’t drive enough on dark countryside roads to warrant them.

Anil

First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Great spec, lovely colour combination. My only suggestion would be the powered charging ports, I think they look superb and also nothing sticking out when charging. Enjoy the countdown to delivery, it's an exciting time!

Mylam

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DB11V12.
Country flag
Lovely spec, I’ve gone black with same wheels and window trim black

what do we Think of the off road pack with the winglets

Shez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne
Country flag
I’ve also placed an order for 4s, one of the first build slots expect delivery late June

I do keep going back on the 21 wheels as to whether I should have them satin/gloss black or just standard colour as they are. I think in Titan grey they probably will stand out more in terms of the design and contract.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM799N28

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Great spec ? Very similar to mine. I'm going with chalk paint and blackberry interior as well but in addtion with chalk stiching and chalk seatbelts ?
Have seen blackberry in person and it looks stunning.

GlasgowTaycanCT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S ordered, LR Discovery, i8, Macan
Country flag
I’ve also placed an order for 4s, one of the first build slots expect delivery late June

I do keep going back on the 21 wheels as to whether I should have them satin/gloss black or just standard colour as they are. I think in Titan grey they probably will stand out more in terms of the design and contract.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM799N28
Nice spec. Almost exactly the same as mine. (but very different colour scheme lol) I paid the deposit 2 weeks ago and went into spec yesterday. My delivery date is showing 9th July.

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
I’m between crayon and ice grey.... or maybe just go for dolomite silver.... might even go “wild” and go gentian Blue! Silver, grey or crayon, I think I’ll keep the raspberry interior, if I go for a blue, I’ll probably go for a more grey interior I think...
I think raspberry interior would look really hot with Ice Grey. Bordeaux red goes best with Dolomite.
Sponsored