W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
There is no raspberry (red) - it is blackberry (purple) - both combinations require sunglasses to be worn as they really don’t look good in the flesh at all in my view!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Meant Blackberry ??‍♂, my brain isn’t working! Haha. Anyway different strokes for different folks, personally from the photos I’ve seen it looks pretty swanky, but I def have to see it in the flesh.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Meant Blackberry ??‍♂, my brain isn’t working! Haha. Anyway different strokes for different folks, personally from the photos I’ve seen it looks pretty swanky, but I def have to see it in the flesh.
Hehe

The worst I‘ve seen in the flesh is Frozen Berry with Blackberry interior - even the dealer wasn’t too impressed knowing that he’d struggle to retail later after a trade in. Black with blackberry at a push, in a showroom for some marketing exercise at a push but I’d draw a line after that (sorry). Actually, it does get worse - two tone blackberry and slate - just plain awful!

OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Hehe

The worst I‘ve seen in the flesh is Frozen Berry with Blackberry interior - even the dealer wasn’t too impressed knowing that he’d struggle to retail later after a trade in. Black with blackberry at a push, in a showroom for some marketing exercise at a push but I’d draw a line after that (sorry). Actually, it does get worse - two tone blackberry and slate - just plain awful!
hahaha... wow... yeah that’s something for sure!
I totally get what you’re saying though, and I’m still not totally sold on it. Got until May to drive myself nuts with all of this... I’ll probably just end up getting black! Hahaha... but you never know.
The count down begins, delivery end of July, and I’m not known For my patience.

OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
So today, while I was driving around the neighborhood trying to get my daughter to nap, I drove by the dealership as my sales advisor told me they have a ice grey Taycan in the handover bay.(dealership is 5 minutes drive from my house) and I should go check it out. Colour looked a lot closer to white then I imagined, on the drive back I actually saw 3 Taycans and two of them were dolomite silver. The dolomite silver has a bluish tint to it, and I honestly think I personally likes it more then the ice grey. I’m going to let this marinate a bit, but I might change to dolomite.... ??‍♂

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ice Grey is not a great colour in the metal (doesn't suit UK skies!) as it is too white / milk of.magnesia colour in my view.

Dolomite is better but ideally there should be the option of GT Silver which is currently notable by its absence unfortunately.
Sponsored