Status
Not open for further replies.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
EXACTLY the same thing can be said for the reverse perspective. There has been, and continues to be, a lot of trash talk from both "sides". Sad, but true.
Where? If I trash talk my MS90D that it is on personal experience.

We still love our Tesla. It continues to offer many things that the Taycan doesn't. However, I am also looking forward to the arrival of my TurboS (This week?).
This is the problem! You talk about Taycan but you don't have one.

I have a MS90D for over 4 years and nothing but problems on all levels, hardware, driving dynamics, electronics, software, terrible UI, completely unusable navi, etc. The list is long and I am tired of it. Then I go on the internet and read fanboys selling pitches everywhere and my head is spinning, because in MY experience their talk is all BS.

How good is the Taycan? I don't know, I go now to the dealer and pay it and check when I can pick it up. Once I drive it, I can say something.
Sponsored

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
This is the problem. You talk about Taycan but you don't have one.

I have a MS90D for over 4 years and nothing but problems on all levels, hardware, driving dynamics, electronics, software, terrible UI, completely unusable navi, etc. The list is long and I am tired of it. Then I go on the internet and read fanboys selling pitches everywhere and my head is spinning, because in MY experience their talk is all BS.

How good is the Taycan? I don't know, I go now to the dealer and make payment and check when I can pick it up. Once I drive it, I can say something.
So, because my Taycan is arriving within the next week I am unable to talk about it? I guess I missed that in the forum guidelines. I guess all the pre-buy research and forum watching I have been doing for the last year and a half was totally worthless. How long must I wait to acquire the proper amount of experience to discuss my car? Can I talk about it on the very first day? ...or must I wait a year or more to form a proper opinion?

Someone should tell the astronomers that they can't talk about the planets and the stars because they don't have them either. Or your favorite football team - Do you own it?

I'm sorry you feel you can not talk about something that you have yet to acquire. That must make it very hard to decide on what you purchase. So you are giving your money to the dealer on a vehicle you know nothing about? You are waiting until AFTER you give your money to the dealer to form an opinion on the car?

So, what exactly did I say about the Taycan in this thread that you think I might have gotten wrong? Really! Go back and look! I know you don't have one yet, but it certainly appears you have already formed an opinion that I'm somehow being unfair or uniformed about the vehicle. Because I said something positive about Tesla I therefore must have said something negative about the Taycan? (Hint: I didn't)...

Last edited:

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Someone should tell the astronomers that they can't talk about the planets and the stars because they don't have them either. Or your favorite football team - Do you own it?
sigh. let’s not let this forum devolve into this type of discussion - seen too many communities ruined by this.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.