I know another post about car mount, but this vent mount is good

Mr Bill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S (going), Taycan RWD (incoming)
Country flag
Porsche advises against the use of those. I think I read a post of someone damaged the vent and it’s really expensive to replace.
I noticed that, and it makes sense for Porsche advising against this since some of these clamps are very rigid, and forcing those on could break the vent. The one I have is flexible though, I can fit and remove it quite easily with no harm done.
Sponsored

ben1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
I like the second display with Waze; plus don’t like the clutter in the cup holders. :)
Me too. Need to have always a view on Waze for speed traps. Plus, the androidAuto waze app does not allow to see the route overview with the mobile speed traps. That is only available on the app on the phone.
In my country driving without Waze would cost a lot of money (and a driver license). Always need to keep one eye on the road and one eye on Waze. And I need to know where the average speed check areas start and end.
That is why I have phone holder on the passenger screen area, facing the driver. It needs to be always in the line of sight.